ITRC 2022

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Is there any practical access to SS3? Can't really see any way of getting into it at all.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Hope to get to Slieve Gullion later. I'm guessing it would be a nightmare to park up in there at the centre/playpark.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Should be on Bronte Homeland this evening (just unsure where to go to yet on it). Not sure what I'll get to tomorrow, if any

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Thanks @Graham, never been to Gullion as a stage before. Sounds like a ballix for access so it'll be Bronte Homeland I guess.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Thanks @Graham, never been to Gullion as a stage before. Sounds like a ballix for access so it'll be Bronte Homeland I guess.
Yeah, there is some amazing views around the hairpins 3/4 of the way in approx, and you can see the cars for a decent length, but it's a bit of a walk in.

However, you'll see two runs.

Last time I was in Gullion, I was on the notes. Twelve years ago, it was.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Up Gullion waiting on the second run.. :grinning:

Attachments

• 20220819_200922.jpg
    20220819_200922.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 46

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Made it up to Slieve Gullion earlier, lovely part of the world. Great to see rally cars run around it.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Just back from the night run through Gullion, was great to see the cars at proper speeds in the dark.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Was on the slieve gullion stage at 10 this morning setting up and just home after gathering everything up. Unfortunately I'm not able to do Saturdays stage which means I don't to be up at 6 to be in Newry for 7.30. Think I'll have a beer before my shower then a lie in in the morning

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Was on the slieve gullion stage at 10 this morning setting up and just home after gathering everything up. Unfortunately I'm not able to do Saturdays stage which means I don't to be up at 6 to be in Newry for 7.30. Think I'll have a beer before my shower then a lie in in the morning
Thanks for helping out, much appreciated.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Hes got the right sponsor to deal with that shell once he has stripped it though....