ITRC 2023

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Easier to break into a bank than get an event into the NI championship.

Shame all the people calling for a 2 days event aren't out helping organise and run a 2 day event. Its for one year only afaik anyway. The Ulster did it and was warmly recieved by most competitors as they got almost the same mileage without the cost of overnights

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
I'm happy that we get to see the top ITRC drivers twice a year, even if one of those is only a one day event.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Easier to break into a bank than get an event into the NI championship.

Shame all the people calling for a 2 days event aren't out helping organise and run a 2 day event. Its for one year only afaik anyway. The Ulster did it and was warmly recieved by most competitors as they got almost the same mileage without the cost of overnights
Why is the NIRC so hard to get into?

Other than my role as media, I avoid getting involved in the background of motorsport these days as I've found over the years that there are too many ego's to feed and an awful lot of false promises, never mind politics. People just can't work together, sadly, it's their way or the highway.

Some clubs are better than others, and in regards to the Ulster, it has always been a hidden gem, so none of this is aimed at you. You've always went over and above to assist me. If the event was reduced to one day in the past, I've never noticed, perhaps as I wasn't able to attend.

I'm happy that we get to see the top ITRC drivers twice a year, even if one of those is only a one day event.
Understanding, although for me I'd rather pitch my tent at a 2/3 day event and spend my money in the south. Even if it meant only seeing one round in the year.

Last edited:

fergalmagee

RMS Regular
OP
fergalmagee
Drives
Seat Leon
I see Gary Jennings is out in a new fiesta tomorrow be interesting to see his stages time.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Bit of fun spectating on my door step.
I got some good videos but no idea how to post.

8D0A0242-C17E-4DE7-8BC5-DBFBB2D37A61.jpeg

6C9EAC51-6528-443A-BF18-8AC034B3E1B7.jpeg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
No doubt him and Josh are a step above everyone else at the moment. Being out competing last Sunday probably helped too.

A shame we don’t have Alastair Fisher in the mix too this year.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
No doubt him and Josh are a step above everyone else at the moment. Being out competing last Sunday probably helped too.

A shame we don’t have Alastair Fisher in the mix too this year.
Evans, on the Ulster the last couple of years, has been mental to watch. An airplane crash pending, sort of pace.

Great to see Greer's consistent pace gathering him great results. Such a great guy and a much faster Boland, in a way.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Hasn’t been a great couple of rallies for the Citroen Rally2 cars. Boyle had issues with his new one last weekend then Desi Henry had issues today.

That Hyundai of Josh’s never misses a best. So reliable.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R

Really bad smash w/ Frank Kelly. Both are fine thankfully. It was a big one too, never nice to see.

This was just our the road a bit from me so watched up near Davagh near the snailwalk then near Kilsally crossroads