its kinda happened again.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
got the knock on the door last night, ur new whips here..another storm funny enough.

bits on it.
blade 954 forks
yokes
master
lines
discs
wheel
samco water kit
lightweight flywheel
jesse intake stacks
domino qa throttle
full frame carbon covers
braced swingarm
carbon engine covers
penske shock
rearsets
wavy rear disc
blade caliper
highrise links
danmoto cans, iv removed these for proper length microns
oberon clutch slave
tail tidy
and lots of little ti bolts and bits and bobs...

im gona try really hard to hold onto this one

ok the orange belly pan? its getting removed pronto. and here with the new pipes fitted.

other than a rear tyre i think thats about it, said me never before lol.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Belly pan off and those stupid ****ing stickers on the front mudguard. Looks like a nice one chum. I'd give it a fortnight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Nice looking bike and I hope all is well under those frame covers.
You definitely have a things for firestorms.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Nice looking bike and I hope all is well under those frame covers.
You definitely have a things for firestorms.
ay i know the guy who put it together and what he spent on it so i know its a straight bike or i would have wanted to peek under the guards before getting it. iv been caught like that before lol

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Did Ady lift it for you?
cheers Owen for the heads on Ady. yeah he lifted it, total gent and i will be using him again if i need anything lifted, bike was delivered in perfect nick. my god he carries some rare stuff, he had a load on when he called at mine, iv never seen so many carbon fibre car and bike parts in my life lol.
and what a strange world it is, when i was helping unload the bike ,he had another one beside it. and it was a very special race yamaha.it was an ex race bike that was racing in bsb in the same races that my moriwaki was used in, small world lol....
cheers again for the heads up..

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
cheers Owen for the heads on Ady. yeah he lifted it, total gent and i will be using him again if i need anything lifted, bike was delivered in perfect nick. my god he carries some rare stuff, he had a load on when he called at mine, iv never seen so many carbon fibre car and bike parts in my life lol.
and what a strange world it is, when i was helping unload the bike ,he had another one beside it. and it was a very special race yamaha.it was an ex race bike that was racing in bsb in the same races that my moriwaki was used in, small world lol....
cheers again for the heads up..
Yeah,Adys a good fella and he does lift some strange stuff.Glad you got sorted anyway Robert.Good luck with the new bike.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
another wee look around it and iv realised somebody has spent a lot of money on Ti bolts!!!! they are all over the place, they might find there way onto the other bike, be rude not to lol

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
ok im old and hate clipons on storms, so a box of alloy sex arrived today to fit superbike bars onto.

much machining goodness to stare at. and also more comfy and great for acting the knob on private roads.

my work here is done, again,for now

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
much more fun for hooning, i had to get a complete yoke as the 954 top yoke is a gullwing shape but well chuffed with it

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Wouldn't be a fan normally but that suits it in a weird way, the black bars help. Would be nice to get the top clamp powdee coated to match, but thats nearly a shame as it looks great.

Saw a guy on Facebook put straight bars on an sp1, that's a different story, sacrilege.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Wouldn't be a fan normally but that suits it in a weird way, the black bars help. Would be nice to get the top clamp powdee coated to match, but thats nearly a shame as it looks great.

Saw a guy on Facebook put straight bars on an sp1, that's a different story, sacrilege.
i was gona get it black but as you say, be a sin to cover up the machine marks.

i think i seen that SP you are talking about. not really the bike to be doing that with but its funny watching all the rivet counters heads exploding lol