This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Seriously? Nothing but rain here in Belfast :worried:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Bring it!!! Forecast tomorrow and Tuesday for snow and it has been snowing all weekend in the French Alps!! :cool:

Jonny

RMS Regular
Ah for ****s sake. Haven't looked outside yet but this ain't needed at all!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
It's got very grey in Belfast all of a suddden

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Raining in Belfast, but sunshine now. Time to batten down the garden today then, have been putting it off for months now with all the warm weather.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
much snow lying on the mournes? I'm dying to ski there this winter for a bit of craic

No snow around my direction yet, we are usually the last to get it though

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Minor snow on the hills of the glens of antrim but it is predicted to fall quite well tonight, whole week has the potential for minor snow falls but the temperatures look too high for anything significant, Scotland looks like it could be in for a kicking though which is good news for the ski resorts :cool:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
much snow lying on the mournes? I'm dying to ski there this winter for a bit of craic

No snow around my direction yet, we are usually the last to get it though

I want to do this too this winter - did it in Coleraine on Xmas Day/Boxing Day last year! Great craic!

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Must go and get some salt today, by the time i got some last year it had doubled in price! Damn maxol garage! :confounded:

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
I want to do this too this winter - did it in Coleraine on Xmas Day/Boxing Day last year! Great craic!

RMS christmas ski/board meet?! I'll bring the quad and a tow rope, boydie you can provide the mulled wine and minced pies

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
LOL did that last year - some boy randomly turned up with a quad and towed us all around the reservoir near my home in coleraine - great craic!

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Hopefully not as bad as last year when it does come. Was a nightmare trying to deliver in it. Although we're selling salt for £3.95 (25kg). Get 'er bought..