It's Snowing

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Doesn’t look too bad, but it is chucking it down and it’s to remain on until 6 tomorrow morning. Not looking for the early airport run :worried:.

4506DC10-0223-42EB-AC5B-7F90D35AFDBB.jpeg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
20190310_172522_HDR.jpg
Was up walking the dogs at the top of Redburn country park earlier, the weather closed in pretty quick and got a flurry of snow. Nothing laid though.
20190310_170410_HDR.jpg

Then a few minutes later the sun was out again

Gaz86

RMS Regular
What time was allthis at? I was in Bangor this morning and it was fine lol

Bit of thunder in Dromore but nothing to write home about (n) I love a good lightning storm lol

brendy

RMS Regular
What time was allthis at? I was in Bangor this morning and it was fine lol

Bit of thunder in Dromore but nothing to write home about (n) I love a good lightning storm lol
Just after 1. Trees on the golf course sounded like they were being strafed by a gatling gun, wierd noise that I've not heard before.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
if you have em.. defo.

when i ran the M3 i felt them MUCH better than summer tyres sub 8 degrees or so... they really helped on the 'greasy' slippy nature our roads get in this time of year with constant damp... salt..... let alone the actual temperatures...

thats what i found anyway

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
if you have em.. defo.

when i ran the M3 i felt them MUCH better than summer tyres sub 8 degrees or so... they really helped on the 'greasy' slippy nature our roads get in this time of year with constant damp... salt..... let alone the actual temperatures...

I’ve a spare set of wheels fitted with winters for the S3 and the mini. Just need to swap them over.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
if you have em.. defo.

This (y)

Also infinitely better in deep water, heavy rain, etc. Which we tend to get a lot this time of year 😇

Doesn't matter if it doesn't actually freeze/snow. They'll do fine at this time of year anyway, and on the odd day it really does freeze or snow you're just glad they're on.