Drives
S3 Revo
Been playing all morning in it. Think I had more fun than my son lol

41EE720E-D636-42C0-A5B0-CA079B70408B.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Different climate there. Back in Comber, sunshine and 10 degrees...Summer holiday weather compared to the NW area.
I lived in snowless Bangor from age 8 to 27 it is slightly more snowy here it’s also more rainy too 😂 this is this afternoon
29897704-7FB3-414A-95B7-B00E8276ECAF.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Today was nuts, started out great, really warm and sunny. I was working at a van that I couldn't fit in the garage and thought it would be nice working outside in any case. Ended up putting a set of struts and an upright back into it in a friggin blizzard.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Bit of frost just here in Dundonald this morning. This time last year it was BBQ’s all day with taps aff

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone bought winters recently? I had a look online but there’s next to nothing available. I thought there was usually a decent enough selection all year? Do you need to wait until closer to winter?

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I just put 4 new Hankook V12 on the wifes Q5 this morning.

Considered Michelin Cross Climate but they only had 3 and would have been £930 - the £100 Michelin discount offer.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I'd also heard there could be problems so bought early. Try Kwik Fit and see if you can go via quidco with a money off code as well.

I got these a few months back with no issues. Haven't had a chance to use them but should hopefully do the job 😆

20210212_110353 (1).jpg

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I'd also heard there could be problems so bought early. Try Kwik Fit and see if you can go via quidco with a money off code as well.

I got these a few months back with no issues. Haven't had a chance to use them but should hopefully do the job 😆

View attachment 337013
Pics of those fitted are needed haha get them spaced out to the arches!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Kwik Fit have none in my sizes 😰

Flip. Another option is all seasons on your standard wheels, but that doesn’t give you a chance to increase the profile a bit so you’re running the chance of additional winter pot holes wrecking the rims.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Great value and all reviews seem good too. Noticed any additional road noise? I’ve not tried mine on yet.

Aye will get them on shortly. Have spacers there too lol

They do get very good reviews and well priced. Definitely notice a bit more road noise, but they have calmed down a bit after 500 miles. Coming from Michelin Cross Climates they are obviously a bit more vague, but super tread and look the part. I will probably run a summer set for running to Fermanagh. Funny I had AT's on Land Cruisers, Shoguns, Troopers etc and never really noticed the noise over road tyres, but the modern stuff is so quiet at speed you pick up on it.

Very sure footed in the wet after bedding in, which would be a weak point with a lot of AT's.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Flip. Another option is all seasons on your standard wheels, but that doesn’t give you a chance to increase the profile a bit so you’re running the chance of additional winter pot holes wrecking the rims.

I bought a spare set of wheels the same size as the standards anyway tbh. Not overly bothered about the profile. My only thing is the rears are wider and I always like a square winter set.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Can see a big black cloud out that direction so that'll be where its coming from. We were sat in Ballygally earlier watching showers coming left to right off the north coast over to the mull of kintyre. Lovey stuff.