Ivan Kerr Tyres -Carrickfergus

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnjb

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo V50
Hi

A big shout out to Ivan Kerr Tyres team in Carrickfergus, just had 2 number Hankook tyres fitted to my Renault Clio.
First class customer care to myself and also the car during this Covid 19 situation.
Well done Ivan for helping out .

Thanks John

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Had my wheel alignment done in Carrick a few weeks ago and they were done quicker than planned, had everything feeling a lot better and complimenting the car condition, which when I was feeling a bit annoyed towards the car made me calm down a little and give a warming glow inside lol.

AC

RMS Regular
These threads about Ivan Kerr pop up every now and again and it's great to see. Having had a similar positive experience from @RubberLover and his team in Bangor, they will without a doubt be getting my and my family's business from now on. It's all about the customer service and they have it spot on.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
It’s great to see someone doing a good job

highlights more though how other places just fail at doing the job, Even the big places.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Ivan’s a lovely fella to deal with. I would have got my winter tyres off him this year but with the restrictions in place I haven’t been near Bangor and wont be to Christmas week.

JH86

RMS Regular
The boys at IKT are absolute second to none, no doubts there used them for years and years, I even knew Ivan senior we back when I went as a younger with my grandparents

Now Carrick branch had a low entry ramp I might take my road legal drifter for an alignment but it hasent turned a wheel sinse the roads got too greasy

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Sorry for the thread hijack but is there anywhere like this portadown direction for future reference that actually take car of people's wheels?

Markay tyres in craigavon left my front wheels in a brutal state, not scratched just covered in as much **** as they literally could and took ages to clean off as I couldn't get washing it for a day or 2 after.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Currently sitting in IKT Carrickfergus….. new fronts being fitted to the new car and mid alignment at the moment…… was unfortunately also in on Saturday having a rear fitted (unexpected due to screw in a run flat meh!!)

Tyres are 315/35/20 rear and 275/40/20 front star rated run flats, so pretty glad I’m sitting down outside in the sun!

Have to say, nothing has been a bother, showed me exactly what the alignment was and how they adjusted it (being a car nerd) and have been 100% helpful, complimentary about the new car and overall very professional.

Wouldn’t use anywhere else to replace rubber now!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@RubberLover I am going to be looking for 4 tyres for our Seat Ateca in the next few weeks. It's currently on 225/50/R18 Bridgestone Turanza (think that's how you spell it).

Do you stock those and if so could you let me know how much it would be for four supplied and fitted? Are there any others you would recommend?

Thanks

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Hi @NickR as we’re not a forum sponsor, it’d be inappropriate to comment (although I didn’t reply tongue-in-cheek to someone else in a thread recently).

Double check your size as I have a feeling that they may be 215/50R18- I could be wrong as it is 4.30 in the morning! 😆

Always happy to assist our customers through direct avenues

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.