Jacobs Supercars Outcast Run on Sunday 14th August

gleyland44

RMS Regular
Drives
Noble M12's
Anyone on here heading to this on Sunday?

With the good weather I'm thinking its a good excuse to get the Noble out for a run.

289057068_5195595563891609_9142441124360781399_n.jpg

gleyland44

RMS Regular
OP
gleyland44
Drives
Noble M12's
What’s the format? We are heading to Newcastle on Sunday so would be nice to see some cars if possible.
Just copied off the Facebook group...

"Leaving from McDonald’s Sprucefield at 12.00 noon heading for Newry then onward to Warrenpoint with a regroup stop at Rostrevor then on down through Newcastle and finishing up at The picnic area at Dundrum."

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Maybe head down will the kids and try to catch everyone in Newcastle or dundrum. Anyone fancy updating the thread with the progress and eta’s of the convoy?

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just spotted a lot of cars heading towards Kilkeel from Rostrevor. Regroup wasn't so successful, met @gleyland44 in the Noble almost in Kilkeel, and quite a few GTR's only in Rostrevor.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Their fb page said regroup in newry then set sat nav to final destination but if i hadn't of known that id of went rostrevor to kilkeel then Newcastle but if you set destination at rostrevor itll take you over to Newcastle via hilltown etc.
The pre meet in sprucefield was pretty cool tbf

gleyland44

RMS Regular
OP
gleyland44
Drives
Noble M12's
Just spotted a lot of cars heading towards Kilkeel from Rostrevor. Regroup wasn't so successful, met @gleyland44 in the Noble almost in Kilkeel, and quite a few GTR's only in Rostrevor.
Yes, I think after the first regroup most people got split up a bit. I followed the safety car to the final destination then just shot on up the road.
Their fb page said regroup in newry then set sat nav to final destination but if i hadn't of known that id of went rostrevor to kilkeel then Newcastle but if you set destination at rostrevor itll take you over to Newcastle via hilltown etc.
The pre meet in sprucefield was pretty cool tbf
Think that confused a lot of people, was a much quieter run for the 2nd part. Some lovely cars about Sprucefield this morning.

arnbeckett

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR/Defender
Spotted the GTR club stopping at loughbrickland, some lovely variants.

Thought the guy that stopped behind me in the 1 series wanted to see the cars too, but then he got out with the hi vis and the hairdryer..
I got a great promo shot for the shop FB.

I seen 3 hair dryers out, 2 on A1 and then in the village, they were trying hard!

20220814_123135.jpg

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Great day out & some brilliant cars out on show. GTR's, we headed to Spelga as got fedup sitting in traffic.
Do you have to get a ‘GTR’ plate if you buy one of them Nissan’s?
Trying my best to break the norm with the 'R35' plate :joy:

Reactions: DC.

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
im actually gutted i didnt know about this, i was in castlewellan earlier that morning to and would have hung about to see the run, but i was nearly in Newry before i realized what was on after seeing some nice cars drive past me in the opposite direction.