Jag Corsa - Completed - Pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
takin off fiestaturbo.com

M4RK Si said:
I know a lot of you won't like this and normally nor would I but you have to really understand how much work much of gone into this car and how different it is to your usual Corsa's. And before you slate it saying it's got no engine power, it's got a 2.0L.

aftermax_001.jpg

aftermax_002.jpg

aftermax_003.jpg

aftermax_004.jpg

aftermax_006.jpg

aftermax_008.jpg

aftermax_009.jpg

aftermax_010.jpg

aftermax_012.jpg

aftermax_013.jpg

So what do you think

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
its not bad...back & front bumper, spoiler and glitter effect jus ruin it imo but it had soo much potential from first pics... interior is pretty sweet!!

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
The colour and the interior is about the only part I like, the rest of it is just wrong :!:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
yeah i am with mook about the flakes, best of it is, thats what held them back, he had ordered the flakes from rage at the last minute but they sent it to the blokes house in england somewhere but it was being painted in scotland :lol:

still has to be exhausts put on and install going in, serious amount of money but the guy done most of the work himself, so much credit has been given to him

Porter

RMS Regular
TO be fair , now its complete it looks not to bad imo,

i like the metal flake , better than flip paint.

Bryan

RMS Regular
For the amount of money they have spent on that they could have bought a proper Jag... or two.

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
glitter effect not dont like at all, dont do anything 4 it

its different u have 2 say

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I've seen worse. Its really not my cup of tea; however, there's no doubting that the guy has invested a lot of time, money and effort in modding it - and that amount of work has to be appreciated.

Unfortunately thats also the reason that most people (myself included) are going to ask 'why?'. At the end of the day, its a modified corsa - a different one, yes, but still a modified corsa - in a modifying scene which is already totally saturated with Corsas. When people are so sick of the cars that they crack jokes about them, you have to wonder why someone has spent so much time and money on one, time and money that they'll never see again.

Gaz

Bryan

RMS Regular
That thing's probably ten times more difficult to insure than a slightly modded Jag/Mercedes etc... I know which I'd rather have :grinning:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Well obviously Im not. I dont like it, but thats not because its covered in isopon.

Are there any modified cars you actually like? :?:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.