Jaguar XE Road Test

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
The 3/5 series have always been the king of the executive cars with Audi/Mercedes following closely behind. I don't think anyone would deny that. BMW are the best driving cars, Audi are solidly built with the best interiors and Mercedes are the most comfortable.

Never owned a bmw but the Audi def has the nicest looking interior.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
BMW have come up in the world, their new interiors are a big improvement although they still aren't as good as Audi. It might come as a shock to everyone that, I will be on the look out for an F30 M-Sport in a few months.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
BMW have come up in the world, their new interiors are a big improvement although they still aren't as good as Audi. It might come as a shock to everyone that, I will be on the look out for an F30 M-Sport in a few months.

My wee bro bought a nice m sport 3 series in the new shape. Red hide on black metallic and loads of factory options

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
My wee bro bought a nice m sport 3 series in the new shape. Red hide on black metallic and loads of factory options
This picture was the decider.

FEC1F9A4-9049-4DAA-8853-60D315640507_zpsz4fc1tek.jpg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I had a look at an XE last week, and I was really shocked at the room in the back, its tiny!

Is there going to be an XE tourer/estate?

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
This picture was the decider.

FEC1F9A4-9049-4DAA-8853-60D315640507_zpsz4fc1tek.jpg

Have you driven one? Uncomfortable things to be honest compared to the A4. Terrible pedal position, cramped interior and awful paint work imo..... I hate Audis btw but would have an A4 over an F30 any day.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.