Jaguar XF S Premium Luxury

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Raging it doesn't have xenon headlights...coming from the Bm having them and adoptive headlights too, the XF has pretty poor lighting compare.

What can I do to improve without breaking the law and having to change for mot

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Spied this up for sale myself last week, certainly the nicest looking one I seen for sale!

Never noticed the orange on the headlights till I read this thread, tbh it would annoy me haha

colin84

RMS Regular
Raging it doesn't have xenon headlights...coming from the Bm having them and adoptive headlights too, the XF has pretty poor lighting compare.

Better bulbs is about all, but it isn't a massive difference. You have projector headlights so you can fit a H.I.D kit if it works with the XF, but he difference would be night and day.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
5 min tidy up of the exhaust clean the rear end up rightly
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Good to have my private Reg on it, feels like my car now lol

Better pics to come once properly cleaned and waxed :grinning:

saxo_man

RMS Regular

I did a conversion on mine, which included fitting hoses, washer jets, etc! Check out my thread, pretty sure i have pics up !

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Lovely big motor Joe. Definitely a refreshing change to an E60.

How are you finding it so far? Plenty of toys in this 1 I'm guessing?

O.C.D

RMS Regular
View attachment 125924 View attachment 125925 View attachment 125926
Good to have my private Reg on it, feels like my car now lol

Better pics to come once properly cleaned and waxed :grinning:
Car looks great ...was looking at a few over the past while. ..and nearly then all had a problem with corrosion around and behind that long piece of chrome trim on the boot just above the number plate ...on the interweb Jag owners were saying this seems to be a problem ..was yours OK.??

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Car looks great ...was looking at a few over the past while. ..and nearly then all had a problem with corrosion around and behind that long piece of chrome trim on the boot just above the number plate ...on the interweb Jag owners were saying this seems to be a problem ..was yours OK.??

Not a single piece (y)

Prob exaggerated and only hear of the bad ones on the forums pal.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Lovely big motor Joe. Definitely a refreshing change to an E60.

How are you finding it so far? Plenty of toys in this 1 I'm guessing?
m

Cheers @Nicky

The bro now has the E60 and he is loving it lol

Haven't done much miles on it as yet but so far so good, seems smoother whilst driving that's for sure, not as quick (at the moment) think il dpf delete and map it in a few month once I get bored.

Yea, plenty of toys.. Sound quality with the build in sub is awesome!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.