Jaguar XF S Premium Luxury

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Very nice pal. One of these is on the list to replace my E60 next year too so looking forward to seeing how you get on (y)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
They're more comfortable than the E60 and have a lot more toys for sure, but don't handle/drive as well...they're more of a fast cruiser IMO

With baby on way...that suits me fine, for a while lol

The wife just passed her test and bought a car, I don't really need a diesel...I've an itch for something petrol and fast. (Don't tell the wife :p)

I may keep it for a while, but not as long as planned, thinking evo time is coming

Boksic

RMS Regular

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Guys I'm not considering removing the orange in the headlights, I know the head lights are easily removed... If I open the actual light is the orange part come off easily?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Apparently it's the same as the Evo headlight you just loft the orange section out.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I'm pretty sure the headlights have to be cut open ... guys in the US using hot knives to get it open. Issues with resealing them also ... seems like a lot for a tiny bit of orange

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Looks good buddy. I had the older square ones on mine. Would you consider painting the grill black?

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Front grill? I actually like it chrome.

Do still wana tackle the headlights when I get the time, but having a newborn is sucking up a lot of man hours :laughing:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Well advertised the big girl few weeks ago and it sold on Tuesday to the first genuine viewer, was a super comfortable and decent enough going motor.

The lack of use/mileage I think I should change to a fast petrol motor for a while.

Will now be seen around the Dromora/banbridge direction with new owner, hope he keeps it as clean as I did (y)

IMG_8976.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.