jap modded car? fancy a mag feature?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
we have been asked to present to modded jap beasts to a well known mag for there very own features.

no anyone that would fancy a feature on there sexy jap motor, or maybe you own one yourself, if this is the case, send me a pm/pm and present me with a few pics and i'll get straight back to you,

please note the cars will be photographed on sunday at the jap meet at sprucefield,

sexymanda@jap-heaven.com

sexymanda

Banned
OP
S
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
aye i was in talks with darren last night i've to call him around saturday to see if he's got sunday off.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
what about drift style 200sx ?engine should b built in bout 2weeks

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Lee's yaris:
yaris2.jpg

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
almost forgot there is a totaly smoothed mr2turbo out sometime this month veilside all custom made 18 s nos 300bhp that should b feature worthy!!!!oh yeah its pink!!

sexymanda

Banned
OP
S
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
the only problem is i need the motor by sunday, there looking sumthing really nuts, civic / scooby or higher, cum on people your bound to know sum1!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
The meet 2moro is in the car park at Sprucefield at 2pm afaik!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
o the question is will tufty b outta bed intime for this i think not :lol: cheers paul

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.