Japanese wax range - Fusso, kiwami hybrid....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
Drives
Quite a bit
This deal is for RMS members only, it's on the website to purchase but only with this direct link:

Japanese wax - Bringing Japan to Europe | NS Autocare

so a little about it:

We at NS Autocare are the official resellers of FUSSO99 products, don't be fooled into buying wax that wasn’t stored correctly resulting in poor performance, buy genuine products with 100% confidence.

This product contains PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which has a sufficient super hydrophobic ability and effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. Its thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface.

The effects will last up to 12 months (Official lab test result, subject to real life environment condition). Furthermore the hard paste wax will create a clear gloss on the paint while filling in paint defects, making it look better than ever with minimum effort.

So what comes in the package?

-Retail packaging

- Application sponge

• Soft rubber bottom, prevent you scratching the car surface if you put in on top your car bodywork.

Instructions:

1. Remove any dirt on the car bodywork with car shampoo

2. Apply small amount of Fusso with the sponge included and spread it as even as possible in circular motion

3. Allow it to dry for at least 10-15minutes (weather conditions apply)

4. Use a car detailing grade microfibre to wipe of residue, flip towel if necessary in between process.

Please Note

-For better results, clay bar after car wash and proper compound process is needed

-Sponge is not necessary to be damp when applying wax

-In colder weather it is recommend to allow more time for the wax to cured on the bodywork

-Doing panel by panel is recommended

-For better results please do not wash the car in next 24 hours to allow polymerisation

Also this is only for Fusso light, a lot of people ask me what one is the best for their colour of car in all honesty it's a marketing technique I see no difference in the light and dark and if you use the light version on a dark car the appearance will be the exact same, if using the dark version.

P.S I know a few people would want to get into debate about its a wax/sealant etc, call it as you wish but you are able to add your favourite wax onto to enhance the finish.

----------------------------

The hybrid wax - Kiwami!

A few members have been asking about the new wax I mentioned in the post, it's a hybrid wax which with new technology gives a better finish than Fusso and creating a better enhancement as well so your paint looks better without all the hassle, lasts about 5-6 months, however the paint will look deeper and wetter, something quite similar to a Japanese wax that's popular in N.I. link---> RMS Special - Kiwami | NS Autocare

no discount codes can be used!

and a nice video (Also I didn't make the video if no one guesses that :laughing: )

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I have been using this for a while buying from England best wax I used for under £20

Just to let anyone know I got about 4-5 good months beading with washing the car a few times a week.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
All orders sent this morning so should get it tomorrow everyone :grinning: What other RMS offers does anyone want to see?

Jason

RMS Regular
Would like something for the van but is this a git to remove, had bad experiences with wax's before!

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
It's very easy to use and very easy to remove, as you said many wax/sealants if left too long can be a pain in the butt to remove but this isn't.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
You'll be pleased with it, great wax and great outcome, may do a special for the kiwami wax which is hybrid and also have a newly launched japanese wax that doesn't need to be cured onto the car before buffing.

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
ordered some of this, but curious to know what the back to the future trim and tyre dressing is like? any pics of results

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
ordered some of this, but curious to know what the back to the future trim and tyre dressing is like? any pics of results
Great reviews from customers on it, and it does restore trim (not a permanent solution) but will last at the same time. Let me look through the laptop might have some pictures of it in action

hippyross

RMS Regular
I've a habbit of doing the entire vehicle in one go lol #soreelbows

That's the way I do it, I've even left wax over night but it's about how much you put on, I've a tin of navi wax and I put the sponge in the tin two or three times for a whole car.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
Great reviews from customers on it, and it does restore trim (not a permanent solution) but will last at the same time. Let me look through the laptop might have some pictures of it in action
Have no pictures but ===> Pittsy's Official DW Valetpro Black to the Future Review - Detailing World

Arrived today. Thanks for the sweeties :laughing:
Don't be eating them all at once lol

Just don't plaster it on that's when it's a nightmare to remove less is more and all that.

As said less is more, even damp the sponge slightly as it will spread easier as well

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
If I didn't just get my tin of bilt hamber double speed wax back (had forgotten about it!) I'd snap up a tin of this. Gets great reviews on DW

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
If I didn't just get my tin of bilt hamber double speed wax back (had forgotten about it!) I'd snap up a tin of this. Gets great reviews on DW

sure whats any harm in getting something extra lol

They're long gone!

That's just being greedy with that big bag of sweets that was sent lol

Ordered a tin too, ive an accord and is220 to prep for wonter

will protect the car well, i just done my mums car with the King of gloss not as strong protection but higher gloss properties, and so far 1000 miles done in 5 days and car still looks just as good, cleaned the car before that and all I done was snow foam and power hose off, job done lol

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Ordered mine yesterday - this will be the first time I've polished a car in about 15 years.......... I might leave it til the spring..... or summer.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.