Japanese wax range - Fusso, kiwami hybrid....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
@NS Autocare
Ordered the dark wax and you sent me the light one..the one i didn't want. On the receipt you hand wrote a message basically saying you had no dark wax so i was getting the light one ...maybe an email letting me know you had no dark wax even though your site let me order it would have been better.
If i ordered a wash mite and you had none would you send me a sponge because it does the same thing .!!

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
@NS Autocare
Ordered the dark wax and you sent me the light one..the one i didn't want. On the receipt you hand wrote a message basically saying you had no dark wax so i was getting the light one ...maybe an email letting me know you had no dark wax even though your site let me order it would have been better.
If i ordered a wash mite and you had none would you send me a sponge because it does the same thing .!!

Wash mitt and sponge quite a considerable difference lol, PM sent to sort it out for you(y)

Last edited:

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
Restocked :grinning: Also the choice to add Glaco which is a 12 month glass sealant, Add it for £11.99 rather than £14.99

We have also added King of Gloss which is a larger tub at 300g (other tins are 200g) with an added tint layer for your paint, at £22.99.

I was unable to keep the price of £20 anymore.

The waxes:

Fusso £21.99: Fusso 12 month protection - RMS

Kiwami £21.99: RMS Special - Kiwami

King of Gloss: King of Gloss - rms

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
@kristen best way would be to damp the sponge and apply to paint in a very thin layer (less is more), wait for it to cure. Best way to find out when it's ready to cure use your thumb and swipe it against the wax on the paint, if it comes off in a clean swoop it's cured. Then remove with a microfibres cloth.

I actually have another wax which I call winter wax which doesn't need any cure time, you wipe on and off at the same time and fills in deeper scratches but it will only last about 4-6 weeks.

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
I put it on car and let it cure for say no more than 10 mins and it was very hard to take off car again any ideas?

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
@kristen a few things could've happened.

The wax could've been left on too long, best to do a panel first then do the finger swipe test every few mins to get a rough cure time as its all down to the conditions of the time, heat, air temp etc. some people do the full car and then start wiping, this wouldn't be the best to do with the kiwami as it can be hard to take off if left too long, the other variations wouldn't dry as quick as others.

Or it could even be too thick of a layer put on, when I mean a light layer a very light layer is all that's needed and should wipe off without a problem. So damp the sponge (not soaking wet) then a small bit of wax on the applicator, you don't want to load it up with wax as its a waste.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
Will you be getting the kiwami wax back in anytime soon?
Seen on your website its out of stock

We had some back in stock last week but sold really quick, we were told no more will be available until March (2nd week) but trying to get it here quicker hopefully by 2 weeks time. Our next best seller would be King of Gloss then Fusso.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
Thanks very much @j44nty getting the last few orders packed and will get it sent out shortly. You should receive it before the weekend :grinning:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Ordered. Site is quite easy to use too will order more stuff when needed like to support local business, cheers.
If the prices are good and products in stock yeh. But if prices are silly and no stock ..hit the bay.!!!! Imo

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
No silly prices here, all RRP unless it's a special. then the discount makes it below rrp.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Would you class this as a sealant @NS Autocare ?

BTW - Bilberry wheel cleaner kit arrived in great time, just need some dry weather to give it a whirl!

thanks

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
@Lappintyre I'd be glad to see some good weather, fingers crossed it's not too far away.

The fusso I'd class as a sealant but the king of gloss it'll be a wax. But with either one it'll do no harm to add a fine layer of wax on top to give that extra glossy finish.

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
OP
NS Autocare
Drives
Quite a bit
Either or buddy, I found very little difference between the two variations. But for red it says the light version would be a better choice.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.