#eikonexhibitioncentre

#jcc19

#driftgamesnationals

#jdmirl

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I see the show is on the Sunday, do show cars arrive Sunday or Saturday ? I’m near sure I seen some info about this somewhere but can’t find it now.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Where is courtyard? Is that outdoors or different area??

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Courtyard for me as well. I assume that's outside somewhere?

Edit: courtyard is outside. Went through the process and it says hall spaces may become available if someone drops out.

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Courtyard for me as well. I assume that's outside somewhere?

Edit: courtyard is outside. Went through the process and it says hall spaces may become available if someone drops out.

Quick one, so if you select one passenger it’s 18 quid, it that you the driver or for me and my dad would I need 2 tickets? Like £36 for two of us and showing the car??

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Well this has been a fun 12 hours..

I tried new technology to automate and try make the whole application/return application seamless as possible. All in all it worked very well but to back it up I’ve sent out follow up emails. Failing that and it’s not something I want to do ... carrier pigeon fleet on standby

To an extent the show attitude has changed from previous years with many more than happy with courtyard spot which is great to see with only a few message complaints not getting indoor.

Variety is key to an Exhibition regardless if your cars is amazingly clean or not we simply will not flood the halls with one model of car.

“My Evo is mint full respray and rare in this colour” why am I outside !

Yeah ... but we’ve two Tommy Macs ..

Etc

Guys it’s a show that has to please the general public that’s why we work tirelessly to present a wide range.

Ps
Introducing RETRO hall .. or old man hall as some would call it ha

Idea is to have one particular demographic interest all in one place I hope this change is of interest.

Finally .. £18 online - £20 door
Including round 3 drift masters championship

Any questions message the page
Facebook Car Culture Ireland
We will get back to everyone.

Pushed the boat out a bit further this year I hope you appreciate efforts
7A57ECC3-E516-4401-8508-6DCE4545624D.jpeg

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Speaking personally, I am glad and a little humbled that a standard-ish car like mine was included, so I am not going to complain (well apart from the early start on the sunday!)

Here’s hoping we get a day like today. (y)

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I was happy enough when the GT86 got in, let alone the Mazda! Those people should just be greatful they're getting to exhibit their pride and joy at all. Really didn't think the 86 would get a spot at all to be honest. I don't envy you at all having to root through all those applications/messages lol Well done! I can't wait lol I feel like it's 2006 again (last time I was in a car show) 😂

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'll only be getting home a few days before the show and I've got to MOT it and detail it and remove the front bumper to remove the air intake paint it, going to be busy but looking forward to it. Hoping to have the Datsun ready for this next year.

(What going on with MOTs? Just booked mine tonight, Its only May yet the earliest I could get was 06 July, Will need to grab a cancellation.)

Agree with variety being important Ryan, I'm sure you've made a good selection and no matter what you do you wouldn't be able to please everyone.

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I agree about the variety indoors. Some epic stuff on display outdoors usually too anyway.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
The standard is rediculously high this year, going to be the best show for sure. So much to see and do between the halls, outside and of course the live drifting action. Roll on July 🇯🇵

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
The standard is rediculously high this year, going to be the best show for sure. So much to see and do between the halls, outside and of course the live drifting action. Roll on July 🇯🇵
Can’t wait myself. I’ll bring those headlights with me lol!