B6558191-8035-43BD-B315-D62EB1E6A827.jpeg

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
04F08249-07F3-4219-8948-84BBD25BB56A.jpeg

Just over 1 week to go let’s hope this forecasted heatwave lasts !

According to Facebook we are to expect shy of 10,000 attending?? I never go by Facebook event attending figures but one things for sure I’ve definitely succeeded with my event awareness campaign with loads of ticket purchases from arse end of Ireland and even the mainland UK.

Thanks f everyone for support I’m sorry I’m not on here as often as I should be.

My mother ship would be Facebook but u try not to forget about here.

Facebook event if your not already clicked attending..

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What time does the car need to be in for courtyard area and what time are you kept there to or can you head on at any stage ?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I too would like to know when to be there by. Just so I know what ungodly hour to get up on Sunday. 😑

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
What time does the car need to be in for courtyard area and what time are you kept there to or can you head on at any stage ?
I too would like to know when to be there by. Just so I know what ungodly hour to get up on Sunday. 😑

Me too lol what time for courtyard? Also guys what direction you heading in from? Could Nissan convoy in

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
This thread explains why there were a few japanese cars on trailers on the motorway last night. Must be getting in early.

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
I’m pretty sure this was alll explained on email to all exhibitors months back I will send out another (final instructions) email this weekend.

Anyways

If indoor option to load in 3-7pm Saturday.

Sunday load in

7-10am to be on site (we do have a window of time after this to get you all parked up but please to prevent disappointment do not land at the site expecting to get in after 10.30 11 as the site becomes a static zone with zero traffic movement permitted.

Further to this with the Eikons new addition of a tunnel from one building to another this will close over as a fixed and stationary feature blocking access to the courtyard and will not reopen.. egress at end of the show will use a separate gate.

No movement of traffic is permitted during show running times. So no absolutely not aloud to leave during the show at any time.

Due to many health and safety issues
And insurance factors no Exhibitors will be aloud to leave the show area until instructed by venue staff. This is entirely out of our control.

Show running hours.
9.30 - 6 for drifting may run on depending.

Jcc show 11- 5

(We will start egress from 5)

Any medical emergency due to a loved one contacting you etc we will provide a taxi for you.

We can not have a repeat of last year with security staff allowing one car out near the gate which started a handlin with lots of people wanting to follow. This was not permitted and has been addressed in detail with this years event management plan.

Sorry for any inconvenience but please remember it’s very much safety first and we need to follow strict guidelines and protocols

Ps I will remember to check in here this week for any questions but If you want a more rapid response drop the Facebook page a message
Car Culture Ireland

Thanks

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf

PLEASE NOTE !!

Load in times:

Indoors

Saturday-

3pm -7pm

Front gates will shut at 7pm please arrive in good time to get in

(Security protocol gates lock 7pm no exceptions)

🔒

24hr security walk around

Cars locked within halls

Multiple gates locked on venue grounds

Front gate locked with security overnight shift

Also helps us a lot with load in and staff stress levels .. 🤷‍♂️🙈

Sunday

Indoor option & courtyard

7am -10am

Please arrive in good time as again security protocols kicks in from 10am and locks gate to exhibitors access not to mention a fixed unit tunnel (house on wheels) blocks off courtyard load in gate.

These protocols are in place for both security and insurance reasons as site will lock down as it changes to a pedestrian zone.

⚠️If you miss load in times you will be directed to car park by venue security staff this is completely out of our control please don’t be late !!

design1

RMS Regular
11 it opens i think crowd if us meant to be going but most has pulld out when they heard it was 20 pound in..we bit dear they said

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I'm just literally finishing my car now
I'll get my Mrs to bring my car down in the morning. I've a half marathon at 9.30

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Hopefully we'll before 9:30. I imagine coming up to 10am there will be a big influx of arrivals and I want to be setup before then. If you see a CW DC5, it's probably me so come over and say hello.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Hopefully we'll before 9:30. I imagine coming up to 10am there will be a big influx of arrivals and I want to be setup before then. If you see a CW DC5, it's probably me so come over and say hello.

Likewise if I’m loitering near my skyline, be good to meet members

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
11 it opens i think crowd if us meant to be going but most has pulld out when they heard it was 20 pound in..we bit dear they said

No dearer than any other show really, considering most are 15, or more at Mondello. 2 massive halls jammed with the best cars, outside cars, trade, entertainment, family deals, and of course a full round of Drifting. Going to be an amazing day. Setup alone was awsome

design1

RMS Regular
No dearer than any other show really, considering most are 15, or more at Mondello. 2 massive halls jammed with the best cars, outside cars, trade, entertainment, family deals, and of course a full round of Drifting. Going to be an amazing day. Setup alone was awsome
Oh yes i no that but tgeres a brave lot taking about the price of it some people aint into drifting.yes its a cracker show but any dearer id say a lot wouldnt be there i defo wouldnt be paying more lol .its usually same stuff every year anyway but if you
dont go you think your missing something .