JDM Car Culture 2019

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
6CF54924-2167-4C1D-9BB9-A371F17FE5C5.jpeg

JCC 2019

Ireland’s only indoor JDM (Japanese domestic market) show returns to the Eikon Exhibition Centre on July 7th for what promises to be an incredible celebration of machinery from the land of the rising sun. Hundreds of show cars, trade stands, live entertainment and non-stop tyre shredding action awaits over 5000 JDM car fans this July in Balmoral Park. From slammed hatchbacks and 1000bhp+ road cars, to drift machinery and classic restorations, this year’s JCC has it all!

JCC is Northern Ireland’s biggest JDM car event and has expanded significantly year on year, with new attractions constantly added to an already jam-packed show. With traders offering show-only deals, prizes for numerous car categories and the rarest cars on display, car fans will struggle to take everything in! We have it on good authority that numerous new car builds will be revealed at JCC this year, so don’t miss your chance to be there and see them in the flesh. Ireland has the most impressive JDM car community outside of Japan itself, so expect the unexpected this July.

Japanese Car Culture Live will also play host to the penultimate round of the Link ECU Drift Games Nationals, where 75 of Ireland’s best drifters will fight for the podium in the JCC Live Action Arena. This is the first time a national drift event has been staged in Northern Ireland for over 7 years, so pride is certainly at stake. If sideways action is your thing, this is an unmissable addition to this year’s JCC show.

An unforgettable day of action awaits

For ticket and event information, please see: WWW.JDMCARCULTURE.CO.UK

Car Application deadline 15th May
To apply send Car Culture Ireland (facebook page) a message and the automated system will take you through the process.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I’ve entered the zed to this. Any ideas when we hear if our entry is successful?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
My car passed mot there the other day, but spoiler and skirts are being worked at
Hopefully get pictures next week an apply

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
I’ve entered the zed to this. Any ideas when we hear if our entry is successful?

Applications close 15th May will be the week or two after that. Balancing a full time night shift and running large public events is a hard game 🙈

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Gutted I'll be on my way back from holiday on this date was looking forward to it :worried:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Updated with the latest info and flyer in our events section - always a fantastic show this!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Figured I may try show off the Integra at this so have entered (via the wife's bake book since I don't have it any longer), so will see if I hear anything back.

@Neil_M that track weapon of yours might be of interest to folks at this.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Without a doubt thee best show of the year! Look forward to it every year (y)

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
If I still have the Mitsi next month I'll enter this! All I need to do is lower it about 20mm and she'll be stance ready for showing :laughing:

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
15th May deadline for entries

No word of a lie application numbers are ridiculous this year at present 70% of applicants will not fit inside the two halls
🙈
Fml when it comes to selection day ...

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
C376E3B7-5DAC-445E-95B5-831079551E1E.jpeg

10 days remaining to apply🙉

Non bake book applications drop me an email
Info@carcultureni.co.uk
Alternatively just ask a friend to apply on Facebook on your behalf..

Status update ..
JCC This year will have zero issue ramming venue to the throat if all applications accept to attend.. but much is the case in Ireland egos will take over and reject to attend if they aren’t indoor.. sadly I can’t fit 900 cars inside so ... unless venue decides to build an extension ..

No we won’t accept any non Jap manufactured cars

Thank you for your interest in my event.

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
Wondering how your build is getting on I’d like to short list you if you accept your attendance as it’s a unique attraction

just back from getting batesy's number stencil painted on the side