JDM WRX STI 'Hawkeye'

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Through MOT no bother for another year (y)
DSC_3104.jpg
DSC_3147 (1).jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Another photo dump

Went to Centreparcs Longford and spotted this old Subaru dealer (now a motorfactors) in a town up the road.

DSC_3152.jpg
DSC_3197.jpg
DSC_3213.jpg
DSC_3294.jpg

RMS Meet with Cormac's now departed STI
DSC_3350.jpg

Wash with the new family car
DSC_3643.jpg

Trip to Donegal & Mayo
DSC_3709.jpg
DSC_3814.jpg
DSC_3825.jpg
DSC_3835 (1).jpg
DSC_3872.jpg
DSC_3882.jpg

Needed tyres so ended up with new rims too. Was a bit unsure on them at first. 8.5 wide so fills out the arches a bit more.
DSC_3912.jpg
DSC_3942.jpg

JDMyo headlight polished again
IMG_20220820_191253.jpg

Subaru Fest 22 today. Picked up another trophy for best wheels funnily enough..
Subaru-Fest-22-28.jpg
Subaru-Fest-22-70.jpg
Subaru-Fest-22-71.jpg

Subaru-Fest-22-85.jpg
Subaru-Fest-22-91.jpg
Subaru-Fest-22-93.jpg
Subaru-Fest-22-92.jpg

Actually had it sold after putting a deposit on an S3 a few months ago. My 9 year old told me to wise up as this was cooler. He might be right.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Another photo dump

Went to Centreparcs Longford and spotted this old Subaru dealer (now a motorfactors) in a town up the road.

View attachment 372634View attachment 372635View attachment 372636View attachment 372637
RMS Meet with Cormac's now departed STIView attachment 372638
Wash with the new family car
View attachment 372639
Trip to Donegal & Mayo
View attachment 372640View attachment 372641View attachment 372642View attachment 372643View attachment 372644View attachment 372645
Needed tyres so ended up with new rims too. Was a bit unsure on them at first. 8.5 wide so fills out the arches a bit more.
View attachment 372646View attachment 372647
JDMyo headlight polished again
View attachment 372648

Subaru Fest 22 today. Picked up another trophy for best wheels funnily enough..
View attachment 372649View attachment 372650View attachment 372651
View attachment 372652View attachment 372653View attachment 372654View attachment 372655

Actually had it sold after putting a deposit on an S3 a few months ago. My 9 year old told me to wise up as this was cooler. He might be right.

In my opinion much much cooler than a S3 ( sorry @Boydie & @Mel ) wheels look great!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
In my opinion much much cooler than a S3 ( sorry @Boydie & @Mel ) wheels look great!
Oi how did I get brought into this, as much as I love Adams Scoob I deffo wouldn't want one as my daily as I'd worry anytime it was parked up that someone would try and pinch it and anytime we are out a run it seems to attract wee d1cks wanting to race etc

Btw was there anyone that didn't win a trophy at that show yesterday :p

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Oi how did I get brought into this, as much as I love Adams Scoob I deffo wouldn't want one as my daily as I'd worry anytime it was parked up that someone would try and pinch it and anytime we are out a run it seems to attract wee d1cks wanting to race etc

Btw was there anyone that didn't win a trophy at that show yesterday :p

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Car hasn't moved since a few days after the photoshoot as EML flashed up on the dash. A/F sensor gone. £300 odd from Import Car Parts but thought I would check with Subaru, one in stock at £607..

Replaced this morning @Wild Thing and intercooler pipes tightened up too as mechanic noticed some slack in them.

DSC_4186.jpg

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Very nice, always wanted to own an impreza for awhile. Must keep an eye out. Really like it on the standard wheels too tbh.

Minor thing, but i think a wider tyre would look much better. Not a fan of the slight stretch, but not cheap to replace i know!!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Very nice, always wanted to own an impreza for awhile. Must keep an eye out. Really like it on the standard wheels too tbh.

Minor thing, but i think a wider tyre would look much better. Not a fan of the slight stretch, but not cheap to replace i know!!

The standard ones are wrecked tbh. Need a good refurb. I was thinking of a 17" wheel with a meaty tyre on it but took a chance on these. The bronze takes a bit of getting used to.

Pay rise time of the year in work. Would it be stupid to spend this amount on an exhaust^o)

PAULW

RMS Regular
Wouldn't consider the exhaust unless I was to hear it in person. I bought a new Blitz Nur Spec for mine a few years ago and it was just loud, nothing more. Changed to a Milltek and it is epic, not too loud unless you're on it and then it rips, sounds way better and it wasn't that dear at about 400ish.
Love your car but preferred the standard wheels, prodrive PFF7's, speedline turinis or revolution milleniums would all be cracking looking IMO.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Wouldn't consider the exhaust unless I was to hear it in person. I bought a new Blitz Nur Spec for mine a few years ago and it was just loud, nothing more. Changed to a Milltek and it is epic, not too loud unless you're on it and then it rips, sounds way better and it wasn't that dear at about 400ish.
Love your car but preferred the standard wheels, prodrive PFF7's, speedline turinis or revolution milleniums would all be cracking looking IMO.

Not many JDM or EL cars here (even less with a Tomei), hard to even find sound clips so it's a risk. There's other cars with all of those wheels already, yep they look good (bar the prodrive... :-#) but had to try something different. It was Turinis I was thinking of in 17" with a wider tyre.