Jd's 2005 Milano Red Honda Integra Type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Where are they based? Yeah be better to take the limiter out, as I have heard that it make the driving and preformance a lot smoother.

Galway. Kpro and full remap on it is the only way to get it smooth. Usually bring the vtec point down around 3700-4000rpm depending on mods.

Zoe Breen

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru WRX
Galway. Kpro and full remap on it is the only way to get it smooth. Usually bring the vtec point down around 3700-4000rpm depending on mods.
Yeah the vtec is 7000rpm on this one which is really high. Be a lot better if it was to about 3/4Krmp!

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Yeah the vtec is 7000rpm on this one which is really high. Be a lot better if it was to about 3/4Krmp!

You sure? 7k is too high.

Costs a fair bit to get decent power from these if you include your ecu, bolt on mods and then mapping cost. 2k give or take

I'd put the money into the scooby doo and keep the dc5 original and clean:grinning:

Zoe Breen

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru WRX
You sure? 7k is too high.

Costs a fair bit to get decent power from these if you include your ecu, bolt on mods and then mapping cost. 2k give or take

I'd put the money into the scooby doo and keep the dc5 original and clean:grinning:
Yeah, I took it out first time viewing and of course I had to check vtec was fine no smoking but I hit 7k and it kicked in! Was told that was normal for them however?

Yeah the dc5 is staying orginal, although it was already on coils and a few mods already done but it's not getting the heavey modification like my scoobs going through :grinning:.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Yeah, I took it out first time viewing and of course I had to check vtec was fine no smoking but I hit 7k and it kicked in! Was told that was normal for them however?

Yeah the dc5 is staying orginal, although it was already on coils and a few mods already done but it's not getting the heavey modification like my scoobs going through :grinning:.

7k is too high on the crossover.

@AndyG has a lovely example if nosey thru his thread, whats the Scooby getting done? or it a secret?lol

sorry @JDM-EF9 for spamming the thread! lovely motor(y)

Zoe Breen

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru WRX
7k is too high on the crossover.

@AndyG has a lovely example if nosey thru his thread, whats the Scooby getting done? or it a secret?lol

sorry @JDM-EF9 for spamming the thread! lovely motor(y)
Yeah I thought that as usually an ep3 is 3.5k generally. Yeah il go have a flick through! And il reveal when it's complete !! But regardless the dc5 is real nice to drive!

'96dc2

RMS Regular
@JDM-EF9 get sorted for tomorrow and we'll get some prep done for Sunday, weather permitting. I may also need to borrow your camera.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Yeah I thought that as usually an ep3 is 3.5k generally. Yeah il go have a flick through! And il reveal when it's complete !! But regardless the dc5 is real nice to drive!

Ep3 is 5800 standard.

Just go forced induction...:laughing:

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
I meant actually the OP's one, but yours is very nice also :laughing:

Thanks Lewis and no I wouldn't know of Jonny.. took me a minute to read through whatever all the above was ^o)

@JDM-EF9 get sorted for tomorrow and we'll get some prep done for Sunday, weather permitting. I may also need to borrow your camera.

I'll see you tomorrow. Have the camera with me as well in case I end up going somewhere for photos during or after. Wouldn't imagine I'll be staying around too long. I never do. 8o|

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
A little update....

Since last post I've freshened some things.. Many bushings below etc.. Have fitted some 15mm hubcentric spacers all round along with extended buddyclub roll centre adjusters then finished it off with slightly adjusting ride height. I've also removed the rear wiper. The DC5 also passed MOT first time on 17th June with no problems or sign of problems to come which is always good. Back to enjoying it and preparation for the indoor JCC show where it'll be..

A few photos now...

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
First I've seen this thread. Absolutely stunning car. Agree with the others, Milano red is hard to beat. Face lifts are few and far between so awesome to see. Love the plate too! Good to see its being well taken care of. (y)

amcm1

RMS Regular
I'm assuming you work at the electricians in Pennybridge? If so, that car is unreal in the metal, integras are nice but just look all the same to me but that's the nicest I've seen

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
I'm assuming you work at the electricians in Pennybridge? If so, that car is unreal in the metal, integras are nice but just look all the same to me but that's the nicest I've seen

Thanks :cool: Yea that would be me... A4 most days and the dc5 is in on a rare occasion :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.