Jd's 2005 Milano Red Honda Integra Type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I passed this yesterday sitting outside your work I guess. Looks really well up close. But I think gunmetal wheels would be the ticket

RubberLover

RMS Regular
has to be the most well presented ball joints I have ever seen lol
giphy.gif

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
The DC5 was indoor at the JCC show where the car was with PMG autocare on their stand. Was a great day at it. Here's a few photos I found on Facebook plus more photos I took today on the SLR while the weather was good. Really happy with how the car looks and drives now. Plan to just keep on top of it and enjoy it and maybe get a few performance related upgrades in the future.

Now for a few I got on the SLR today

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Car looked stunning at the show. Took a couple of pics myself. Red + facelift = winning! :grinning:

Larry3200

RMS Regular
Drives
A5
Fell in love with this at the show, one of the nicest integras I've seen. Fair play mate she's a real credit to you.

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
If you follow PMG Autocare anywhere you may have came across these photos of the DC5. Just collected it today after getting the Gtechniq makeover. I was amazed by how well it turned out. Money well spent and just wish I'd got it done a lot sooner! I've learned for next time... Wouldn't think twice about getting it done again.. Cheers to @big_pete!

Besides that I've added some things to the car. Seeker steering wheel and a Mugen steering wheel along with NRG short hub and snap snap off. Some titanium bolts to add a little colour to it. I'll post pictures soon of them. Another full service next and fit the adjustable steering arms followed by another 4 wheel alignment then pray for better weather.

I'll add high res pictures from the SLR when I get the chance to take a few pictures of it. Pictures don't really do it justice.

Last edited:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
The car is an absolute credit to you, a well sorted and tastefully modified car. I absolutely love it in red too

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
If you follow PMG Autocare anywhere you may have came across these photos of the DC5. Just collected it today after getting the Gtechniq makeover. I was amazed by how well it turned out. Money well spent and just wish I'd got it done a lot sooner! I've learned for next time... Wouldn't think twice about getting it done again.. Cheers to @big_pete!

Besides that I've added some things to the car. Seeker steering wheel and a Mugen steering wheel along with NRG short hub and snap snap off. Some titanium bolts to add a little colour to it. I'll post pictures soon of them. Another full service next and fit the adjustable steering arms followed by another 4 wheel alignment then pray for better weather.

I'll add high res pictures from the SLR when I get the chance to take a few pictures of it. Pictures don't really do it justice.

I've been liking and commenting on the photos on instagram. Absolutely stunning car. That wheel is excellent! I was looking for those titanium burned screws for my momo for a while but can't seem to find a UK seller. Any recommendations? Cheers!

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
are there many of these around? i presume they go for decent money?

It's the only milano red facelift with factory fitted Modulo kit over here. There's one i know of similar to mine in England. There wouldn't be many facelifts around as it is. For a while there everywhere you looked there was a prefacelift championship white DC5. You'll pay good money if you can find a good one too!

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Saw this on lisburn road earlier. Had been seeing it on PMG's Instagram too. Looked fantastic! Great, well sorted motor- I was driving the red SL

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.