Journey Cars and Coffee

Gemma

RMS Regular
Hi guys. The Journey church in Lisburn is having a charity cars and coffee morning saturday 18th April 11am to 2pm.
This event is being run in partnership with 10,000 lives and all Donations will be going to support bread for Kenya.
Here's a screenshot of fb for anyone who may be interested

Screenshot_20200216_182750_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20200216_182742_com.facebook.katana.jpg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Thanks for stealing my thunder @Gemma, but love the enthusiasm! lol

Hi guys, I'm running this, would love it if you could come along. It's our first one so going a bit more casual with a Cars and Coffee style event, but the church are keen to run a full show at some point in the future.

Hope to mix it up a wee bit with free bacon baps and think we've arranged a couple of trade displays, just waiting on confirmation.

Plan to do a few posts on run up to the event to build interest. Any queries or ideas please fire away :grinning:

Last edited:

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
@Cooper as far as I'm aware I'm the only one who actively posts on here from Ni bmw and I don't think the jpccni ones are very active on here either so just like to post it up on here to keep everyone involved as I know not everyone uses fb and Instagram so maybe give people a reason to come get out of the house for an hour or 2 if they aren't up to anything 😁😁