just for cooper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
how reliable is that???

sounds pretty amazing and probably goes like stink!

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
reliability is fine although i dont really expect much more than 30k without a rebuild.it is indeed the manifold glowing,thats the way it should be :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
took it to any quarter mile or speed tests???

what kind of job allows a person to do that to an evo, either way sign me up :laughing:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
ive ntot tried 1/4 miles yet as ive an rs rear setup ordered first. the ayc would explode if i launched it now.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
how about you give me some trucks, drive them for me and just give me the money too.....very fair deal imo :lol:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
ive a better idea,how about you give me the money.then ill actually have time to tweak the car 8)

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
this is gonna take a bit of negotiation.....best take it out of the thread :lol:

what have you got planned for the future?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
LOL health to enjoy it mate. Bound to be one of the most lethal things on the road in NI. I must look out for you around N'abbey :grinning:

Andy

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
not really sure yet.ive a huge cooler in the garage i need to get on to cure the air temp probs.after that i dont really know.the turbo is almost maxed out but a bigger one is gonna give even more lag and torque will suffer.havent decided whether im willing to sacrifice the drivability for more power or not, must decide or thats about it im afraid. :grinning:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
how about a twin turbo setup ;)

small one and a big one........problem sorted, just work 22 hours per day instead of 16 :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.