just spotted on motorway

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
slow_assed_clio said:
they aint too exciting.. 0-62 in 4.3 seconds, flat out at 196mph, 500bhp and a price tag of £110,000.. not to mention, its hard as fook on the road, stripped to a bare minimum of accessories, and they are as uncomfy as fook..

the bentley continental GT on the other hand, weighs over 2500kg, hits 62mph in 4.7 seconds, flat out at 196mph, 550bhp, has Sat-Nav, Tv, Full Bose sound system, fully reclining electric seats (leather and alacantra, oh, and heated too :laughing:) keyless entry, etc etc.. the spec list of 1 of these is unreal, and they are £120,000.. and would chase any Gallardo round a track, and more... :laughing:

You cannot compare a Gallardo with a BCGT, one is a supercar and the other is a GT! You claim a Gallardo aint too exciting?? I beg to differ, I've been in a BCGT and its not exciting, granted its fast as fook, but it does it all in almost silence!

Gallardo has a screaming V10 behind your head, which would make the your hair stand on end!! The BCGT has a big VW turbo charged lump up front, and 4wd which will understeer like mad!

I've seen a BCGT being driven around Knockhill, and it didn't look too stable to me. Boxsters were quicker than him around corners, but he blasted most other cars on the straight!

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
slow_assed_clio said:
they aint too exciting.. 0-62 in 4.3 seconds, flat out at 196mph, 500bhp and a price tag of £110,000.. not to mention, its hard as fook on the road, stripped to a bare minimum of accessories, and they are as uncomfy as fook..

the bentley continental GT on the other hand, weighs over 2500kg, hits 62mph in 4.7 seconds, flat out at 196mph, 550bhp, has Sat-Nav, Tv, Full Bose sound system, fully reclining electric seats (leather and alacantra, oh, and heated too :laughing:) keyless entry, etc etc.. the spec list of 1 of these is unreal, and they are £120,000.. and would chase any Gallardo round a track, and more... :laughing:

One is an out and out supercar, while one is a luxury sports car(more or less). A Gallardo would wipe the floor with a Bentley, especially on track

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Nordonian said:
black lambo sitting on hard shoulder with some paris hilton lookalike sitting at the wheel screaming her head off on her fone, was just after the lurgan slip road towards portadown,. And there was me thinking a car of that price would be reliable
04%20Lambo%204kmi%20027.jpg

And you didnt go to her aid why?:eek:

She might of been a super rich bint, with more money than brains. Wasted oppertunity, at the very least, you could of got a bit of rich milf! She might even have thrown you a few quid for the effert!(y)

That would be a hella story to tell the son when he turns of age.....

"Before i met your mother, I remember when i knobed this rich blonde bint in the back of her broken down Lambo..........................":p

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
MacGyver said:
"Before i met your mother, I remember when i knobed this rich blonde bint in the back of her broken down Lambo..........................":p

IN the back of a Lambo? Not much room in there, what with the engine and all. :party:

loud n low

RMS Regular
You may be sure it was her husbands/boyfriends/sugardaddies car and she woulda been screaming rape down the fon if a bloke in his 20s with a done up car stopped to see if he could help......

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I bet you she is a gold digger too!

I would also bet she doesnt get enough and would jump any man given half a chance!

You missed out there mate!

Forget about the back, do it in style on the bonnet and shout at any cars going past to let them know your doing a chick on a lambo bonnet!

...Sorry just reminiscing from a previous experience ;)

Gemma

RMS Regular
lambo..pff...i wouldnt have one near me. dont like the look of them at all

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.