JustPark Already! ParkMobile is no more in NI

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
See the blog feature on this - One of the best and most surprisingly sensible moves by our Department for Infrastructure in the last few years was to introduce cashless parking in Belfast and other towns and cities in Northern Ireland. However provider ParkMobile lost its contract with DFI and the baton has been handed over to JustPark Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Used it this morning. Just put your reg in and it brings up your vehicle details. Setup a quick login, add card details and up and going in a few minutes.
No issues

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I literally NEVER remembered to end the parking session on Parkmobile when I returned to the car :joy:

Definitely a really handy option, I rarely have change on me.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Parkmobile was brilliant. Forgot a few times myself to cancel it. Just Park let’s you put in the times though which is handy.

anyone want £10 free parking?

/shameless plug

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I'm glad they lost their contract.

I stopped using them, I closed my account due to disputes over phantom charges.

They sent me a debt recovery letter for the amount of 77p, ffs

pablo

RMS Moderator
I thought it was ace to be fair, never had any problems bar once I couldnt get logged in for about 30 mins

ryan2focus

RMS Regular
I wonder will all locations change over in due course? It's not bringing anything up for Omagh car parks

I only found out about this at the start of January and hadn't even got to use it yet ffs

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I wonder will all locations change over in due course? It's not bringing anything up for Omagh car parks

I only found out about this at the start of January and hadn't even got to use it yet ffs

Yes DFI are going to use it in all of their car parks eventually.