JVC EXAD KW-AVX706

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Hoping someone can offer a little help here...

I have the above headunit in my car, it has an SD card slot. I bought a 32GB SD card, loaded it up, and no matter what way it's formatted I get an error message saying "no files on SD card" or something similar, can't remember the exact wording.

It's almost like it doesn't play MP3s? It plays DVDs, so I guess I assumed it plays MP3s. I want something I can plug my phone/usb stick/auxillery cable into. So, if this doesn't play MP3s, how much is this worth, and does anybody want it?

Attachments

• hu.jpg
    hu.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,451

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
From the specs on JVC website:

[6] Compatible with up to 32GB SDHC and up to 2GB SD

I've got a 32GB SDHC card in it :worried:

kirsten

Drives
integra
Did you ever figure this out Gaz VW???

Just installed ours we got from a friend, and didnt have the ipod adapter so just figured i would buy an sd... so i went an bought an SDHC 16G cause it was on sale... and its not even popping up with anything.....was there a secret setting or something??? been looking everywhere online and seems there are no answers on this.... and i went back to the manual like you did and did double check i could have the SDHC,...thought maybe was too high tech for it? but was there on the manual that it supported it. please help if you figured it out!! would be much appriciated

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.