In Car Ent: JVC KD-DB95BT Headunit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I have a JVC KD-DB95BT single din CD Player, DAB, Bluetooth, iPod/iPhone compatible radio for sale. I’ve had this in the last three cars I’ve owned and it’s a great wee unit. Works well with my iPhone XR, but as per my build thread I’ve recently upgraded.

Spec copied and pasted:

KD-DB95BT is JVCs Flagship model made to the highest standards and built for pure sound and serious Audiophile. The KD-DB95BT will give you the best possible sound and will allow you to build a serious sound system around it. It has many features you would expect including DAB, Bluetooth just to name a few. MOS-FET 50W x 4, Bluetooth Handsfree and streaming, made for iPhone and Android, Smartphone, Siri Eyes-Free-Mode for iPhone, Subwoofer Control, Front and Rear USB, Variable-Colour illumination, Digital Track Expander makes the music sound like it was originally intended. Product features: iPod compatible. Generates 100 watts RMS - the average measurement of a speakers output. DAB/FM/AM radio. Single CD. 6 preset stations allow you to save your favourite radio stations in memory. MP3 playback. Equaliser. Delivers traffic information via RDS/EON. Telephone mute. Balance and fader controls. Bass and treble controls. Bluetooth. ISO connection. Bullet connection. USB port and aUX in for connectivity to external devices. Detachable fascia for added security.

These units are listed on eBay with starting prices ranging anywhere from £50-£80 and sometimes sell for over £100.

Mine has a little scuff in the screen which is barely noticeable and I’ve had to repair the ISO harness as the previous owner had cut it for some reason. However it works as it should. Comes with hands free mic as well.

£50 ovno, located in Newtownabbey

B430DDBB-BD37-4ACB-87C6-83FFBAC3731A.jpeg
5D8583A1-F2D6-4161-88F1-7910335102B5.jpeg
ECABB737-EED5-42FB-99BA-F953E7E21AB0.jpeg
77E8D01C-F753-44FD-B046-933291AC26CD.jpeg
5DA0FFB9-2BC4-4B30-985E-7192F0ADCBFF.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.