K-Tec Racing`s Clio 172 Turbo - **NEW PICS**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i want i want i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-Tec Racing`s Clio 172 Turbo under goes testing. - 28/07/2004

After several months in development our Clio 172 turbo is now on the road and under going testing. At present the car is running just 7psi and so far this has given the car enough power to outrun the new Megane 225 Sport and even give a Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320 a very strong bit of competition up to 100mph (on a private road). In fact the Evo was only very slowly pulling away from the Clio even though the Clio was only running 7psi. Once the Clio is fully set up it will be running 10psi which should be enough to trouble most cars on the road. We hope to have more details, along with the final specification and prices, on our website in the next few weeks.

news_60.jpg

Adam

RMS Regular
Cool, would have thought it would kill one of those Megannes though from what Ive seen of them racing.

Looks like a bag of sh** though.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
andy_gdon said:
Now that is a Clio!! Just needs the spoiler, stickers and those rear light covers binned!!

agreed - spoiler and lights binned but i dont mind the stickers for some reason!

afterall they are going to try put every k-tec product on the car so they can advertise!

emailed them last night to c if i can get any bigger pics! :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
check these out! just got them from the guy at k-tec. decent of him to send me them!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
looks crap from the outside, bonnet and wheels ugly. i remember when they first started modding that car it was much nicer then.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Boydie said:
check these out! just got them from the guy at k-tec. decent of him to send me them!

he is trying to make a sale that why he probably sent them.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
p 5ary said:
Boydie said:

its not for sale as far as i know - its not even finished yet

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Boydie said:
p 5ary said:
Boydie said:

its not for sale as far as i know - its not even finished yet

i mean the turbo conversion, they were origionally looking at a turbo kit for the megane to sell then decided to do 1 for the 172.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.