K2 GSXR 750 track bike for sale

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
8B587101-2A76-4096-A809-B0DC6E7CB1F6.jpeg
8780B9C8-BF84-4E23-BC94-BE3609694C38.jpeg
Hey guys,

this bike is mint.... got fully painted last yr, new screen.... full service, new clutch cable... done one track day since. Pretty std bike - totally reliable.
£1650

would happily pay ££ and px against a 759/1000cc road legal bike...

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Lovely bike and a bargain for someone. That bike probably costs more than replacement fairings for most road bikes, well worth the money for track days.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
yup....... figured a road legal toy might help get my fix for a while..... but with the (sensible) measures now in place, there shoudl be no bikers out now anyway... unless commuting to essential/critical roles

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Sorry should have said costs less but can't change it, my oem fairings are over £1500 from Honda. My house sounded like the TT this afternoon, plenty of bikes out. I wouldn't like to risk it incase I came off, the NHS has enough to deal with, and if you survive the crash the virus might finish you off.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Knew what ya meant......... I defo wouldn't go out right now, but my feel is we'll come out of this in stages, so track days... Racing/competition in general are going to be few and far this year I reckon..... So might be a good year to have a road bike again.

Can't see the track bike selling for obvious reasons... But someone may want a few ££ plus it against a road bike.... Never know

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Who would have thought a track bike would sell a month before the Christmas with most trackdays postponed and terrible weather 😂. It was a lovely bike, glad you got it sold.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
It was a very tidy bike for humble money I guess, I bought in January couple of years back.... so I guess there are idiots out there that buy in winter 🤪

now the torture of replacement has set in..... :-0