K20 Jazz

PaddyCvr

RMS Regular
Drives
Lancer/Mazda
Have always loved these especially watching Best Motoring over the years. Have yapped about them soo much my gf always send me WhatsApp pics when she spots one lol. Going to be an even epic(er) thing once your stuff arrives.

Any engine mods planned? Any reason for the 6266 over something like a 5858?

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Really digging into this! I was half hoping this was fun for a few months then you'd be selling, I really want one of these

It'll be an absolute animal with a turbo on it
The plan was to just have some fun then sell it back on but I've wanted one for aslong I may aswell put my mark on it and make it what it should have been
What’s your plans for engine management
It's got a kpro in it at the minute and my pals runs kpro aswell so should be fine
Have always loved these especially watching Best Motoring over the years. Have yapped about them soo much my gf always send me WhatsApp pics when she spots one lol. Going to be an even epic(er) thing once your stuff arrives.

Any engine mods planned? Any reason for the 6266 over something like a 5858?
It was more what was available to be honest It's what my friends been running in his and held up well optio s always there to go smaller

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
This is brilliant, my wife is now on her second GE Jazz and I always wondered what it would be like with a great big turbo. Needless to say I am not allowed to touch it.

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Due to my house purchase going through quicker than I thought it would this might go up for sale with the turbo kit available separately unless I can find funds quickly something I really don't want to have to do as the car is good crack

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I'd absolutely love this, but I need to sell a vehicle first. Good luck with the sale, these are definitely on my list to own

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Well that's the little jazz sold and goes to irs new home tomorrow however the impending arrival is a bit more lively and rhe extra bit of cash means I've enough to sort out the house
Screenshot_20220703-111938_Facebook.jpg

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
So ivw managed to take this back in a deal with an s2k I picked up making me a bit of money in the process, then some low life smashed the rear window so it'll be staying put for a while

Just don't get the mentality of doing that. Must be an incredibly basic person to be entertained by destroying other peoples belongings.

Was the dent there before? New glass, or plan to just change the bootlid?

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
well figured I'd not restart a new thread but, currently rebuilding one of my crashed track cars, she had another 3 car worth of parts stored around her 🤦‍♂️Shes needing a bit of Jig work and a new front end but she's a bare shell at the minute so a good base and is solid. so plans are get it straightened out, new front end, caged and k20/4 Frank build or a JDM L15 turbo lump as I've got one sitting and HKS make a turbo kit this will be a first in the UK if this is done
Snapchat-645100808.jpg

then a little update on the K20 shss had a major overhaul, K20a2 and BC BR coileya and big brakes. now owned by a friend
FB_IMG_1679785251273.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679785251273.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679785251273.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 16