Karcher Extension Hose

bill

Banned
I got a 10metre add on its a pain to roll up with the 6 m connected its a shame there is no way of adding a quick release because theirs times you only need 6 metres like doing the front of the house.

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
OP
P
The cleantec one has a quick release. I can go from a 6m hose to a 16m in literally 10secs.

joel44w

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap scrap
the hoses on this site seem to get good reviews on most detailing forums/pages ive seen

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Thread revival :

How do these cleantec hoses hold up being stored outside.
I'm looking at fixing a reel to the fence at the top of the drive and storing the pressure washer in the shed, just a matter of turning the water on and reeling out the hose then when it's needed

Just not sure how they would hold up over the winter with the colder temps.

Any advice welcome.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Thread revival :

How do these cleantec hoses hold up being stored outside.
I'm looking at fixing a reel to the fence at the top of the drive and storing the pressure washer in the shed, just a matter of turning the water on and reeling out the hose then when it's needed

Just not sure how they would hold up over the winter with the colder temps.

Any advice welcome.

I believe they're intended for the likes of petrol station jet washes so they should be fine.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Yeah I've a 15m one from cleantec it's not stored outside, it's probably 4/5 year old now maybe more and it's still as new just needed to replace the o rings once.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
If you call them and ask for Ryan he was the guy on here. Not sure if he's still with them been a while from I got anything from him. As said Davy has the short guns too.