Karcher K2, K3 or K4

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I’ve ended up ordering direct from Karcher.com as nowhere local had the package deal I wanted in stock and could give no lead times.

Pleasantly surprised by the prices with them directly, seems that anywhere local had good old NI tax added on!
What one did you go for Brian? I have the K2 myself, very decent machine

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I’ve ended up ordering direct from Karcher.com as nowhere local had the package deal I wanted in stock and could give no lead times.

Pleasantly surprised by the prices with them directly, seems that anywhere local had good old NI tax added on!

What you get and how much?

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I went for the K4 Power Control Car & Home which with them was £249.99

As I said I couldn’t find it anywhere locally in stock and the closest in price was Screwfix at £269.99 for the same kit, but again, they didn’t have it in stock and weren’t offering home delivery.

Halfords have a K4 in stock but not in this package. I can build the same kit, but it comes in at just over £300 when I add the same accessories that’s included.

Consumable Products had no stock of the K4 at all sadly.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46

So what one did you get?! 😂

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Don’t know how true this comment is but a guy in karcher told me to always buy direct as any of the other big diy places ect get machines built to a price that’s how they are cheaper priced.cheaper =less quality parts .🤷‍♂️

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
My k4 is hanging together like triggers ****ing broom.

The hose split on me, so I bought a longer replacement.

When I got home and fitted the ******* plug that the hose goes into then split.

Had to order a metal replacement. Actual unit is still going strong but too much cheap plastic in her initially

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
My k4 is hanging together like triggers ****ing broom.

The hose split on me, so I bought a longer replacement.

When I got home and fitted the ******* plug that the hose goes into then split.

Had to order a metal replacement. Actual unit is still going strong but too much cheap plastic in her initially
When the hose split on my K2 it gave me an enema. I was squatting down cleaning a wheel the unit must have thought the trigger was pulled as it fired the motor up :laughing:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
So it arrived on Monday but today’s been the first opportunity I’ve had to assemble and test it, doing so on the wife’s car first lol.
First impressions are good!
Plenty of pressure, runs really quietly compared to my last pressure washer. Feels sturdy and has a bit of weight in it, but has a much better quality about it.

I’ll report back once I’ve done the front yard someday lol
3B806B0D-22BA-4A7C-B23F-C9533B1486BF.jpeg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Do yourself a favour and get yourself a decent hose - thon we twisty thing would do your head in.

I have the same unit and got a decent length hose off @Cleantec

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Do yourself a favour and get yourself a decent hose - thon we twisty thing would do your head in.

20 metre hose and you can leave the power washer in the garden. I’ve one. Great job.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?

Yea the current hose is annoying me as it doesn’t feed through the “guide hole” as nicely as Karcher seem to suggest it would! Lol How do you store the hose? I’m thinking on like a standard garden hose reel?
20 metre hose and you can leave the power washer in the garden. I’ve one. Great job.
Need to measure, 20m should be long enough to allow me to do that...
F3A0DD58-FD6C-48A1-8E2B-F32E0AFC9376.jpeg

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Yea the current hose is annoying me as it doesn’t feed through the “guide hole” as nicely as Karcher seem to suggest it would!
That puzzled me too when I was setting up my k4. I think it's just a place to put the hose when it's not in use and disconnected from the lance. I just figured that the windy hose of doom wouldn't want to go through that hold so opted that's what it's use was for.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
That puzzled me too when I was setting up my k4. I think it's just a place to put the hose when it's not in use and disconnected from the lance. I just figured that the windy hose of doom wouldn't want to go through that hold so opted that's what it's use was for.
Yea I guess that makes sense.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Yea the current hose is annoying me as it doesn’t feed through the “guide hole” as nicely as Karcher seem to suggest it would! Lol How do you store the hose? I’m thinking on like a standard garden hose reel?

Need to measure, 20m should be long enough to allow me to do that...View attachment 319764
30 metre only an extra £10 or so. Just buy bigger. 😀

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Is everyone getting the hoses from cleantec or amazon then?
Do they curl like crazy like the standard hoses do?

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Anyone purchased any from amazon?
Looking at both options and trying to see if there is much of a difference between the two retailers.