Katie Price Shows Her Sheer Class

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Looks red to me?

That reg belongs to the owner of king of chav Kahn, he had a Veyron, so perhaps she has bought his white one and painted it.

Like her or not, and believe me I do not, you have to give her some credit for making so much money without a single ounce of natural talent.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
Looks red to me?

That reg belongs to the owner of king of chav Kahn, he had a Veyron, so perhaps she has bought his white one and painted it.

Like her or not, and believe me I do not, you have to give her some credit for making so much money without a single ounce of natural talent.
thats it before it gets painted,going by todays paper she bought it new and dropped it off to some boy in birmingham to get painted pink.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
she pulls a stunt like this for publicity and to keep people talking about her, looks like it worked! ignore her and she might go away...

(i definately would tho)

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
That ugly wee man Harvey will look will riding shotgun

at least he wont be able to see the colour.

shes a swithched on girl ile grant her that but shes a stain.
as for the veyron its disgusting. its should be like the top top mclaren's and the enzos i think were they have to be chosen to own the car. not some council estate halfwit that paints everything pink.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I don't see the issue. Her car, she can do with it what she wishes.

Btw, I think she's a c*nt.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks red to me?

Kahn owns F1?

JH86

RMS Regular
whats the difference between idiots painting wheels pink engine bays pink etc

and this woman painting a ***** looking car pink?

Rfg

RMS Regular
You should see her barbie pink Range Rover Khan!!!! Mate of mine saw it outside the Pistonheads offices last week actually looks not to bad. The picture is before it is painted its going to be barbie pink.

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
whats the difference between idiots painting wheels pink engine bays pink etc

and this woman painting a ****e looking car pink?

Nice to see I'm not the only thinks they r horrible

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.