Kawasaki ZZR400 Project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WhiteWolf

Drives
Honda VFR800F
1993 ZZR400 project. Need R/H indicator lens. Have been looking on EBay, Gumtree etc but to date no joy. "THINK" a ZZR600 may have similar parts. Anybody out there with suggestions, any local breakers in NI ?

WhiteWolf

OP
WhiteWolf
Drives
Honda VFR800F
thanks for the info, will try out website link. Just bought zzr400 a few weeks ago as a project bike. Bike is structurally sound but paintwork scraped both sides, it was dropped at low speed, turning at a junction. Paintwork will need a refurb and new front R/H indicator lens but I will strip it down and give it a full service and get it back on the road hopefully by the end of September as a winter bike. If you know anyone breaking one let me know. Thanks

WhiteWolf

OP
WhiteWolf
Drives
Honda VFR800F
RoniN, I have been checking out EBay and there are a few different shapes of the R/H Front indicator lens. Some look very similar to mine and I think I will take a chance and place an order. Hopefully it will be suitable. Thanks for your help.

Dave..

RMS Regular
If you are on FB check out Mark Millar breakers. I have some indicators that I am not using on my Kawasaki 750 builds.
Can you post a picture of what you are looking for?

WhiteWolf

OP
WhiteWolf
Drives
Honda VFR800F
If you are on FB check out Mark Millar breakers. I have some indicators that I am not using on my Kawasaki 750 builds.
Can you post a picture of what you are looking for?

WhiteWolf

OP
WhiteWolf
Drives
Honda VFR800F
I need a R/H front indicator.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 107

Dave..

RMS Regular
Sorry they aren't like that.
There is a NI bikes for sale group on fb , you could try it?
My stuff is too old for you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.