Keiths head finished pic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Porter

RMS Regular
not meaning to be rude,

but what am i looking at?

a pic of before might help me see whats going on.

Mr 106

RMS Regular
CP02TER said:
not meaning to be rude,

but what am i looking at?

a pic of before might help me see whats going on.
LMAO spot the max powerer..

S_Gault

RMS Regular
OP
S_Gault
only have std pic from the vlave side of port.

pics dont really tell the whole story, its the shape and size thats the key to making them work.

Steven

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
wow, completely missed this post :laughing:

Looking forward to getting the engine back now. I have all the front suspension back out of the car. And the hubs, tie bars and v6 calipers are off being sand blasted, ready to re-fit when the engines safely in the bay :laughing:

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
I've no idea really! Still a few bits on my shopping list, nothing of which is under £130 *each* lol

I was gonna be ready last summer, and the summer before that!

I never expected to go this far with the engine, as i first set out to have it pretty much standard, whoops lol

At a rough guess, it should be road worthy in 3 months?, but i'm still concidering playing with some interior bits, unsure tho, might just start another project! And i refuse to drive it in the harsh winter, so it probably wont be seen much till early next spring!

Keith

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.