Keiths Nova Turbo Project

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I think its part of growing up Keith, up until a few years ago I would never have considered selling my Volvo however the last couple of years I've seen others I would like but justifying owning 2 cars at the minute is hard, never mind 3. A lot of factors telling me it would be wise to move it on after nearly 20 years and if the right offer came along I probably would, realistically I would never get the right offer though lol
Glad to hear its gone to a good home, sad to hear its leaving your trust, especially after the rebuild, but good luck for whatever the future brings you and health to enjoy!!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
End of an era for sure.

But I think you will enjoy being back in a 911 much more than having an ornament like that parked up 360 days out of 365!

997TT would be an amazing purchase, but I wouldn't look past a 997.2 GTS at that sort of £.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Watching that Nova drive away is going to be heartbreaking im sure.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I think its part of growing up Keith, up until a few years ago I would never have considered selling my Volvo however the last couple of years I've seen others I would like but justifying owning 2 cars at the minute is hard, never mind 3. A lot of factors telling me it would be wise to move it on after nearly 20 years and if the right offer came along I probably would, realistically I would never get the right offer though lol

Andy get those thoughts out of your head lol!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
My novas arent a patch on this one Keith but I totally get were your coming from. Health to come to terms with your loss :pensive: but enjoy the porker(y)

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
End of an era for sure.

But I think you will enjoy being back in a 911 much more than having an ornament like that parked up 360 days out of 365!

997TT would be an amazing purchase, but I wouldn't look past a 997.2 GTS at that sort of £.

Yeah I’ve looked at GTS 997’s too. Will see what comes up. Have a few people interested in the cayman.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
I, like others, assumed this would be a forever car.
I'd dread to think of the money and man hours that have gone into that car over the years.
Likely the best Nova still on the road?

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
I, like others, assumed this would be a forever car.
I'd dread to think of the money and man hours that have gone into that car over the years.
Likely the best Nova still on the road?

I like the romantic notion of holding onto it forever, but the reality is it just isn't practical.

It's certainly one of the best, and I'll certainly miss it! Should be away to it's new owner in a few weeks.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Now is definitely the time to sell as well.

There is a time for everything, everything has its time, and then a time to move on.

Happy hunting!

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
That’s the Nova away this morning to Newcastle England. New owner delighted!

E9E24961-1D4B-4706-9E96-F6541461C286.jpeg

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
The new owner had it out at total retro show in the UK this weekend - lots of photos online.

My 911 is still with AG - missed it today with all the sunshine!!