Kilbroney 2018

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
It Was a great show . That was the first run out for the audi and it managed Limavady to warrenpoint and back no problem.
Will be back next year for sure
20190928_092638.jpg

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was pleasantly surprised with the turnout, although I had to leave earlier than I wanted to, but had a great day.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Kicked myself all day for booking stuff in thinking it would pi$$ all day. Ah well always next year.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Vehicle of the show for me was probably the classic Range Rover that was sat beside a horrendous Range Rover Sport with kayaks on the roof, or else 1 of the many Capri’s.

3ADEE91A-1160-42D1-810A-A5374E7D3B98.jpeg

Very nice E34 in the car park

E6EA0120-B725-4636-AEAC-28E122DD093C.jpeg

Cool big F100

2255D004-4B22-4869-B50F-86641CF1635A.jpeg

Some of the many Capri’s 😍

468F75F2-813F-45A4-9CF1-8C480031AC89.jpeg

The red MR2 was stunning too

85AC934B-1755-43F0-80DD-A742A65471DC.jpeg

JPS Capri 😍😍

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Ventured down and was only my second time going. Larger numbers than I expected given the weather and time of year, but great variety again. Never got to see all of the cars again, as I keep getting sidetracked, but thoroughly enjoyable show.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives

Funnily I was admiring your golf yesterday, the ra28 celica was lovely and was talking to the guy about it, another car that really stood out for me and I’m not a massive fan of the looks was the bronze supra in your pic, that was a very well kept car in beautiful condition.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
My dad called up to this, told me it was a great show, really great standard of cars there, gutted I missed it 😔

John J

RMS Member
Drives
THIS!
Great for the local fans. A real pity the NI weather forecast is so poor....I really think someone looks out of the window days in advance holding up a wet finger and has a crystal ball in his hand.

Bryan

RMS Regular
There’s a brave bit of moaning going on on Facebook about the football pitches “being ruined” by cars parked for the public to attend.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
There’s a brave bit of moaning going on on Facebook about the football pitches “being ruined” by cars parked for the public to attend.

Bet there would be no complaining if they were rugby pitches 😂 wouldn't suprise me with the other bs footie players give off about

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Had a chuckle at the whingers... no pleasing folk

Whjngers cos it was originally cancelled

Whingers cos it was too dear (for charity)

Whingers cos there was no running commentary/confirmation of it was to go ahead or cancel again given the rain

Then whingers from the local yocals cos the under 12’s won’t get their kick about

Love that social media has given a platform for all

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Tbh the thing about this country is that you can’t depend on the weather, the way I looked at it, the least I could do was go up with my dad and see what was going on, if it was called off hey ho, just means a bit of a scenic drive back and a coffee or two with my dad, No biggie

My hat goes of to all those who made the effort to put it on again and most importantly the people who brought their cars immaterial of the weather not knowing af anyone else would turn up and just the fact that they probably got fairly dirty on route, remember these are old show cars, some in pretty pristine condition.

Think you have to put into context not going because you might get your ‘modern’ car wet on the way up or the odd shower and what these people do to make a great show for us to go and see!