Kilbroney 2018

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
First time at the show today and really enjoyed it. Probably didn’t see the half of it as had the kids in tow. Good to chat to you again @Andy044. Some range of vehicles on display. Loved your two @Bryan. Seen you again going through Banbridge on the way home.

Last edited:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Fantastic show, definitely the best I have ever attended. The array of cars was incredible, my favourite being the SWB Quattro.
9BBDE030-87EB-474C-BF8D-85FE577EBFE8.jpeg

Jap-mc97

RMS Regular
Drives
Esi saloon civic
raging I didn't get to bring the SiR. plates weren't ready and the day started of so bad with the rain. Turned into a really good day though some quailty of cars, that sr was also car of the show for me. unbelievable restoration job done on it.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
First time at the show, always heard it was a good one to go to and i was not disappointed. Didn't know were to start to look never mind take photos amazing how much stuff is there and how much you actually miss cause your too busy eyeing up the cars around it for other reasons etc.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I used to go to this every year with dad in his MGB and HATED it, its funny now that I'm older I appreciate all the cars and it actually looks like a fantastic show. I think the vintage has maybe changed and theres more "newer" stuff than there used to be.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I used to go to this every year with dad in his MGB and HATED it, its funny now that I'm older I appreciate all the cars and it actually looks like a fantastic show. I think the vintage has maybe changed and theres more "newer" stuff than there used to be.
Or we are just older!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I think its because its cars that were around in our youth so we (I) can relate to them, rather than prehistoric stuff that was around before our time.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Kilbroney Vintage Car Show is an absolute gem of a motoring event in the annual show calendar. Not only is it situated in the stunning Kilbroney Forest Park near Rostrevor, overlooked by the Mourne Mountains, but it proudly boasts being the largest classic car show in Europe.

200+ Photo Gallery thanks to @Jamesc (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Brian McC

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Murano
I uploaded my photos onto the Kilbroney Facebook page (I don't run it just add stuff to it when I get the chance) Good long day and I only got wet once, and ended up with sunburn at the end of it all :-/ Same photos I uploaded are also in a folder on my google drive here if anyone wants a look :grinning:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aWR3f4wYHSu4EnNRA