Kilbroney 2018

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Terenure is another great show, same problem as kilbroney though, big show with one way in and out so be prepared for a long day!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Waringstown is coming up next Friday evening, its always worth a run to.

Never been to Terenure, if I ever start/finish the Golf I would definitely take a run.

Reactions: Ben

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Of course I'm missing it again.. away to Berlin. Oul boys going though, some show!!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Iv never been but entered the nova there. What’s the scrip with times etc, best time for being there, room for my truck if I bring it down etc?
*edit.. why do we not have a stand at this if it’s so big??*

Last edited:

RevT

RMS Regular
As a spectator, where is best to park up probably closer to mid-day? I’d be bringing an AE86 probably and would like somewhere safe but accessible as I don’t fancy mounting kerbs etc just to get parked. I’ve never been but I heard it can be a great show.

mayweather

RMS Regular
OP
mayweather
Drives
M3 Evolution
As a spectator, where is best to park up probably closer to mid-day? I’d be bringing an AE86 probably and would like somewhere safe but accessible as I don’t fancy mounting kerbs etc just to get parked. I’ve never been but I heard it can be a great show.

You park on the grass in the estate Trevor, the place is typically full of enthusiasts so risk of getting a door dinged is low.

My favourite show in Ireland.

My old man isn’t really into shows etc, but I took him down 3 or 4 years ago and he’s been to everyone since that.

RevT

RMS Regular
You park on the grass in the estate Trevor, the place is typically full of enthusiasts so risk of getting a door dinged is low.

My favourite show in Ireland.

My old man isn’t really into shows etc, but I took him down 3 or 4 years ago and he’s been to everyone since that.

So the spectators would park in the same park/estate just in a different area? I’ve never been so excuse my ignorance.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
So the spectators would park in the same park/estate just in a different area? I’ve never been so excuse my ignorance.

Yes as you come into the park they will direct you off to the right unless it is full. It is very well laid out and the guys are really helpful.

design1

RMS Regular
Guys i no that enters there cars leaves at 7 am from sprucefield and by time they get up traffics wild to get in.

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
Iv never been but entered the nova there. What’s the scrip with times etc, best time for being there, room for my truck if I bring it down etc?
*edit.. why do we not have a stand at this if it’s so big??*
its a massive show and one of my favourite ive seen trucks in before with cars left on rear or displayed together ect there is brand specific sections ect the vauxhall bunch are a freindly lot asked me down with the astra estate last year so dont be afraid to ask onto thier stand with the nova im sure they be happy to have it ....only thing worries me it usually clashes with the donegal rally weekend not this year so im thinking will be a bigger crowd time will tell so far we have 4 convoy heading down sxi estate ,sir civic glsi sierra ,and possibly a cdi hactch astra il be heading down early!