Kirkistown Track Day by Project:Cars

Greg_PCRS

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Hi all,

It took a while but here it is. I hope all will enjoy it. Didn't turn out as I planned but certain health and safety regulations on the track
prevented me from going in certain areas of the track. Nevertheless, i hope what came out of this will entertain you all and those
who didn't have a chance to b there too.

Regards,

Grzesiek

PS: Andy i know ull b disappointed, but footage from you car was no good. I mean, gimball tried to compensate massive gforce and didn't really do a good job.
Pity i didn't have my action cams but well.....:grinning:

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
Hi all,

It took a while but here it is. I hope all will enjoy it. Didn't turn out as I planned but certain health and safety regulations on the track
prevented me from going in certain areas of the track. Nevertheless, i hope what came out of this will entertain you all and those
who didn't have a chance to b there too.

Regards,

Grzesiek

PS: Andy i know ull b disappointed, but footage from you car was no good. I mean, gimball tried to compensate massive gforce and didn't really do a good job.
Pity i didn't have my action cams but well.....:grinning:

Hi Greg.
It was good to chat to you at the last trackday. The footage of the track and cars is great. I also like the music you have edited the clips with.
Pitty you didn't catch the R8 leaving kirki..lol
Hopefully catch up with you soon.
Thanks T.J

Greg_PCRS

RMS Regular
OP
Greg_PCRS
Drives
BMW
Hi guys!

Glad you all enjoyed it. It was a pleasure to meet all.
I forgot to thank you Andy for taking me on board. Class ride it was and I could feel you know the track well. Last time I was at Kirki I crashed my R1 round fishermans....painfull memory :laughing:
I started my channel some time ago, but only gained the guts to post my work on Yt some short time ago. If I may I would like to take this opportunity and add my facebook page here:

Not much there yet...

Hope to see you all soon!