Kirky trackskills

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Had a good day, solved a few problems and came home with a few more. Standard day out in a kit car lol

Got chatting to the guy in the GT4, they came across from England, and Kirki was their last stop on completing every circuit in the UK! Top blokes and a bloody awesome car.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Looks like a great day out, and it looks dry :grinning:.

Shame to hear there was an off with the RX8.

I was lucky to be there on Saturday instead.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Good day out with Cooper in his Lotus...
I didn’t have my big camera so there’ll be some poor photos coming soon from my compact camera...
9E48161F-E558-4B01-B72E-B4AC69ECE002.jpeg

2D41BE27-670D-4315-B8D8-BABA2914E351.jpeg

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Was there a discount for Clios I'm not aware of judging from the pics?
Never seen so many for a long time.

pablo

RMS Moderator
aye I was right behind it while it was spinning, was trying to work out which way it was gonna finish up so I could go the other way!

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Was planning to go to this one , but let the forecast put me off , seems to have been a good one !
Some tasty machinery on track and of it .

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
Surprisingly the weather was good... we had 1 shower but the track dried up quick.

There was alot of red flags this time which is never good...it really affects the amount off track time u get.

Only managed 3 sessions way all the offs people where having which seemed to be within the 1st few laps off nearly each session.

But was a good day none the less, some awesome cars, well ran and no-one hurt so on to the next one. (y)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Unusual with so many offs on a trackday... Were those racing Clios by any chance? That could explain the driving standards...

As for weather Kirky is a weird place, lol! Many a time I've been there and it's been ****ing down all around but the track staying dry. You can see the rain passing either side.

They put the original air field there for a reason.