Kitted cars

KevM

RMS Regular
Wife-mobiles that are a bit special, seem to do ok too. But maybe when you have more momentum going as it could stall interest too. SQ5’s, Evoque Dynamics, Tiguan R-Lines - all seem to go well

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Maybe missed a trick not getting a nice petrol convertible up during the heatwave. An s2000 might have sold well and could have been decent ticket prices.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Think you can’t go wrong with kitted F30s

Yes for us on here they arn’t to our tastes.

However to the average person on facebook sees your post. Oh theres a flashy looking BMW i’ll enter that.

Going by the amount of them on the roads now there is clearly a market for them.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I agree,
Do you check out other Comp sites to see what is popular? RKings have prams, Smeg stuff, Computers etc. They offer stuff that appeals to a wider audience.
Rkings are huge and could sell anything though lol fairplay to them!

Rest of the comps are fairly similiar stuff, twincams etc etc Have launched a 3 series BMW today with 2 runner up cash prizes of £1000 & £500

So wish me luck 🤞🤞

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Told u before Clio renaultsport would be a seller quicker than anything you sold before
100% would enter that.

I'm like everyone else on here I would only enter for a weekend toy. I already have a diesel passat daily I'll drive to it stops lol. Hope it'll be another 10 years before I need a new one lol.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Told u before Clio renaultsport would be a seller quicker than anything you sold before
It all depends i have no interest in a clio but i think for wider market a kitted mid ulster derv will fly out

But i think mini jcw always sell well.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
****ing diseasel :worried: :laughing:

We aren't all plumbers mate 😬😂

I think advertising to the wider audience would be good for business, the wider audience in NI does mean 3/5 series kitted BMs and as mentioned above A class mercs etc.

Obviously throwing evos Subaru's etc into the mix is a great idea to open your options too.

MarkM

RMS Regular
We aren't all plumbers mate 😬😂

I think advertising to the wider audience would be good for business, the wider audience in NI does mean 3/5 series kitted BMs and as mentioned above A class mercs etc.

Obviously throwing evos Subaru's etc into the mix is a great idea to open your options too.

Oi I’m not a bloody plumber!!! Wash your mouth out lol