Ladders

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I'm not 100% sure, something that could reach the guttering of a 2 storey house, which I think is about 6 meters? But needs to fit on the roof of a car. Possibly 3 section?

Yeah we have the standard triple section that is 2.42 meters closed and 5.22 open. It’s the most popular.

And there’s a larger one which is 3m closed 6.85 open.

colin84

RMS Regular
OP
colin84
Your roughly £145 for a 3 section 5.2 meter set of lyte. They're superbly built.

This is them here....

Excellent, it will be next week before I get up. How much for the bigger one? Also do you sell the stand-off part to keep away from the wall?
Thanks.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Excellent, it will be next week before I get up. How much for the bigger one? Also do you sell the stand-off part to keep away from the wall?
Thanks.

Ok so the bigger 6.7 meter ones I in the full professional at £200 which come with an optional stability bar, and the next range down which they count as diy rather than professional. They’re £145 in 6.7 meter triple.

There’s no stands at the minute.

colin84

RMS Regular
OP
colin84
Got sorted today. The shop is impressive, definitely an Aladdin's cave. If you can't find what you need in there, it probably doesn't exist!

colin84

RMS Regular
OP
colin84
Hi sorry missed the tag! we have had a hard time getting ladders recently. We only have a limited selection of double and triple ones.

No problem, I plan on calling next week anyway. Hopefully you have something suitable.