Land Rover Discovery 5

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, Focus
Looking forward to seeing one in the metal, think they are due in work over the coming weeks iirc, Not 100% sure on them at the minute, look like a discovery sport mated with a Sport and this is the love child lol Though they are quite a bit dearer than the Previous shape!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Looking forward to seeing one in the metal, think they are due in work over the coming weeks iirc, Not 100% sure on them at the minute, look like a discovery sport mated with a Sport and this is the love child lol Though they are quite a bit dearer than the Previous shape!
How much was full price on an 4 ? No point in looking now as everyone has had deals on for a while

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 30D / MK7 R
Rear is horrendous, after that wait I'm very disappointed :worried:.

Not that I would've been getting one anyway though!

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, Focus
How much was full price on an 4 ? No point in looking now as everyone has had deals on for a while
Actually checked the prices on the website on the Discovery5 (had't heard any info about them until checking the site) not actually much in the prices between the 4 and 5 after all. Youd be taking similar money for the top model in the Disco4

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Actually checked the prices on the website on the Discovery5 (had't heard any info about them until checking the site) not actually much in the prices between the 4 and 5 after all. Youd be taking similar money for the top model in the Disco4
Just quickly done the same and its coming in around 60k and options are limited as you cannot build to spec now just packages so I guess there isn't much in it at all

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
It looks squashed. I do like it from certain angles but that number plate is a major flaw. Can't like that at all.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I honestly think there is nothing else like them on the roads at present. I am fully aware they self destruct come three years old but warranty is a wonderful thing during those three years.
Wont appeal to everyone of course but some day I really hope to have my behind in a one of some shape or description

I honestly think there is nothing else like them on the roads at present. I am fully aware they self destruct come three years old but warranty is a wonderful thing during those three years.
Wont appeal to everyone of course but some day I really hope to have my behind in a one of some shape or description
The full fat RR`s were self-destructing within days of leaving the dealers :scream:
My accountant has a Discovery sport and loves it, uses it for towing a boat etc. Great sitting inside looking out.