Land Rover Discovery 5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks good until you get to the back doors, after that it's horrid.

Much rather have the RRS

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
i've been invited along to the official launch when it comes to Charles Hurst, even though I havent ordered one!

I can't wait to see it in the metal though.

but £70k for a loaded discovery..... madness!

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Looks good until you get to the back doors, after that it's horrid.

Much rather have the RRS
Problem is the RRS in tiny inside. Literally there is more room in a 5 series BMW !

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Did they pilfer SsangYong's designer without telling them?

screen-shot-2016-09-28-at-22-42-31-png.126286

SsangYong_Rodius_e-XDi_200_4WD_Sapphire_(II)_%E2%80%93_Heckansicht,_6._August_2013,_M%C3%BCnster.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Sister is collecting a New Landmark final edition Yulong White D4 tomorrow, loaded with everything they have left in the factory for 50k, plenty of car for a good price I think.
I was close to going for one, but I found it very dated inside.

I really really wanted to want it, but it just didn't do it for me.

For the price though, they are a true billy bargain. I think they look amazing, tow 3.5 tonne with ease, are a truly capable off roader and will seat seven fully grown adults with comfort.....

The new D5 will be a grower, not a show-er, lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Like it apart from the tailgate. But I also wasn't convinced on the Evoque and discovery sport when they came out, but in the right trim levels I think they look great now.

Saw a nicely lowered Evoque in Enniskillen last week with what looked like 20" alloys, looked brilliant.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
I was close to going for one, but I found it very dated inside.

I really really wanted to want it, but it just didn't do it for me.

For the price though, they are a true billy bargain. I think they look amazing, tow 3.5 tonne with ease, are a truly capable off roader and will seat seven fully grown adults with comfort.....

The new D5 will be a grower, not a show-er, lol

Her last 7 seven seater bus was a voyager. Think she's in for a treat. :grinning:

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
Sister is collecting a New Landmark final edition Yulong White D4 tomorrow, loaded with everything they have left in the factory for 50k, plenty of car for a good price I think.

Is that from Hursts?? Sounds like a cracking deal. They wanted 57k for one last week :worried:

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
The rear overhang on this is what ruins it for me, especially when comparing it to the front...

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Our Disco 4 is now 6 yrs old and has been faultlessly reliable. Been waiting on this announcement for quite a while - the rear is going to be an acquired taste but the price is just beyond sensible. I don't think we will change the 4 for a long while and when we do I can't see it being for this. Would def prefer a RRS

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
For those interested Donnellys Dungannon will have on one display tomorrow, not sure how long for. Be interesting to see it in the flesh

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
For those interested Donnellys Dungannon will have on one display tomorrow, not sure how long for. Be interesting to see it in the flesh
The demo must be doing the rounds then. @weeloaney know anyone who might know if it's coming to Toppings ?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
The demo must be doing the rounds then. @weeloaney know anyone who might know if it's coming to Toppings ?
As there not an official land rover dealer anymore I would say it's probably not.

But we have a few jobs belonging to toppings atm so will ask if any of the sales men are in. Was in getting parts after work today too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.