Land Rover Discovery 5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
@Big Pimp the covers are off !

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.36.49.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.41.13.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.41.23.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.41.35.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.41.48.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.42.04.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.42.31.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 22.44.27.png

Last edited:

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Looking forward to seeing one in the metal, think they are due in work over the coming weeks iirc, Not 100% sure on them at the minute, look like a discovery sport mated with a Sport and this is the love child lol Though they are quite a bit dearer than the Previous shape!

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Looking forward to seeing one in the metal, think they are due in work over the coming weeks iirc, Not 100% sure on them at the minute, look like a discovery sport mated with a Sport and this is the love child lol Though they are quite a bit dearer than the Previous shape!
How much was full price on an 4 ? No point in looking now as everyone has had deals on for a while

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Rear is horrendous, after that wait I'm very disappointed :worried:.

Not that I would've been getting one anyway though!

Dave..

RMS Regular
Very clever. You're getting the full Lawn Rover experience right from the web ordering stage lol.

Serious money altogether.
If it's anything like the new shape rr it will spend a lot of its life in the garage until they iron out the glitches.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
How much was full price on an 4 ? No point in looking now as everyone has had deals on for a while

Actually checked the prices on the website on the Discovery5 (had't heard any info about them until checking the site) not actually much in the prices between the 4 and 5 after all. Youd be taking similar money for the top model in the Disco4

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Actually checked the prices on the website on the Discovery5 (had't heard any info about them until checking the site) not actually much in the prices between the 4 and 5 after all. Youd be taking similar money for the top model in the Disco4
Just quickly done the same and its coming in around 60k and options are limited as you cannot build to spec now just packages so I guess there isn't much in it at all

Dave..

RMS Regular
From Autocar
"Land Rover says it has designed the new Discovery from the inside out".

So this is why it looks sh1te :p

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
It looks squashed. I do like it from certain angles but that number plate is a major flaw. Can't like that at all.

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
I honestly think there is nothing else like them on the roads at present. I am fully aware they self destruct come three years old but warranty is a wonderful thing during those three years.
Wont appeal to everyone of course but some day I really hope to have my behind in a one of some shape or description

Dave..

RMS Regular
I honestly think there is nothing else like them on the roads at present. I am fully aware they self destruct come three years old but warranty is a wonderful thing during those three years.
Wont appeal to everyone of course but some day I really hope to have my behind in a one of some shape or description
The full fat RR`s were self-destructing within days of leaving the dealers :scream:
My accountant has a Discovery sport and loves it, uses it for towing a boat etc. Great sitting inside looking out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.