Larne Motor Club, Autotest at the Junction, Tue 10th Aug

DavyC

RMS Regular
Folks, for anyone who is interested, Larne Motor Club have secured a super venue for their next clubman level autotest this Tuesday evening at The Junction retail park in Antrim.

For anyone wanting to get competing in motorsport, but assuming it's all just to expensive, this would be worth checking out to show them how easy it can be to get behind the wheel for some competitive fun. Tests will start around 7pm. The times from the initial tests will be used to 'pair up' similar competitors for the tandem tests that will follow. The tandem tests are great craic for all as some cars will skid to their finishes within a few 10ths of a second of each other.

I believe a few of the championship level guys may be there too to demonstrate how things are done at the top end of the sport.

The weather looks like it should clear up so should be a great evening. If you're calling by then just keep in mind social distancing etc and observe any safety instructions from marshalls. Starbucks, McDonalds etc all open for business too so no shortage of sustenance.

Some info on the club's website:-

Video of the last tandem event a few years back

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Might wander up for a gander to sicken myself into getting my car rebuilt again. đź’©

DavyC

RMS Regular
OP
D
Haha. Come on over for a nosey and a catch up. It'll be just the wee boost you need to get back home and get tore in!

DavyC

RMS Regular
OP
D
Just a reminder about the autotest tonight at The Junction from 6.45pm
The Junction Test 3&4002.jpg The Junction Test 1&2.jpg
Test diagrams have been released so feel free to print off and give to the kids to follow and see who's making mistakes / picking up penalties.