Laser measures

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
@lightning What have you got in the way of laser measures. I probably just need something relatively basic but it would be good to know what's available and the cost to see if I can justify one with a few "bells and whistles".

Thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Leica Geosystems D110 60 m Laser Distance Measure: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

This one is our most popular, lecia d110 very good quality and accuracy. We do it in store at £99 all in, and I can get you a couple of quid off that ok. We have cheaper and dearer ones depending on what you want, check out the d210 and x310.

@lightning What have you got in the way of laser measures. I probably just need something relatively basic but it would be good to know what's available and the cost to see if I can justify one with a few "bells and whistles".

Thanks

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Thanks. Ideally I would like one which does angles. Seeing everything online from £30ish amazon specials which do everything through to Bosch pro GLM-50c. Wont be measuring anything critical. Think I underestimated the price of these before I posted!

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks. Ideally I would like one which does angles. Seeing everything online from £30ish amazon specials which do everything through to Bosch pro GLM-50c. Wont be measuring anything critical. Think I underestimated the price of these before I posted!

No worries, theres cheap draper and stanley ones, but not sure I would sell you one if that makes sense!

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
The one you linked will measure to 15m opposed to 50m. (yes, 15 would be more than enough for me too). the one you linked wont do angles (yes, I probably wont need to do angles either). the one you linked doesn't have an app for floorplans (this might be handy for me although it may well be crap). I also have a voucher for DW which will soften the blow somewhat.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Sat is fine as I won't get to you before then. Will you be about sat?

Have one here actually. I'm off to the outer Hebrides on Saturday for a week but I'll leave it in the collection point with the price clearly marked. Here till 8.30 tonight if that happens to help!

10rkfly.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.