Latest 4WD Focus RS Reinvigorates Brand

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
The Mk.1 suffers from horrendous turbo lag. I remember putting my foot down and seriously thinking something was wrong

The Mk.2 looks like the equivalent of a spide in the full works of matching tracksuit top and bottoms, white trainers, white baseball cap, gold chain and anger management issues

The Mk.3 is spot on IMO

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
The Mk.1 suffers from horrendous turbo lag. I remember putting my foot down and seriously thinking something was wrong

The Mk.2 looks like the equivalent of a spide in the full works of matching tracksuit top and bottoms, white trainers, white baseball cap, gold chain and anger management issues

The Mk.3 is spot on IMO
There's no lag on my Mk 1,personally I think the Mk 2 looks the best.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Loved how the Mk1 was identical to the WRC Focus at the time.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

The Mk.3 is spot on IMO

Something was wrong with the mk1.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
That's a result of asking for Ken Block's input (n)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.