Latest mods...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Just finished fitting the coilovers a couple of days ago, giving them a few days to settle. Recently debadged, added the Ford collection spoiler and 18" superleggeras. Next week is new exhaust from powerflow and induction kit. Then in sept either tints or start the kit.

comments welcome 8)

fatboyslim500-foc1.jpg

fatboyslim500-foc2.jpg

fatboyslim500-foc3.jpg

fatboyslim500-foc4.jpg

fatboyslim500-foc5.jpg

fatboyslim500-foc6.jpg

Oh and i know they are crappy pics, hopefully get some good ones tommorow at the ffoc meet. 8)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
does look really well. as aaron said, it doesnt need a bodykit. its nice and subtle with the 18s and at that height.

how low is it, and what make are the coilovers?

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
just thinking about the collection kit, its pretty subtle:
(modeled by scrobs wagon!)
They are H&R coilovers, and god knows how low it is but im guessing around 80mm? i had 50mm springs and it was a lot higher!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
im not a fan of the rear bumper of the collection kit. fronts nice enough. but i think if you get the windows tinted, that'll do

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
oh and vtec99 im outside it, over maze direction, where abouts are you?

Spoony

RMS Regular
Annahilt direction lad!! We'll have to meet in Hillsborough with a few mates somr time and head down the bar or sumthin!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looks great mate 8) 8)

The coilovers are the job, H&R are a good brand.

Must get a good chat tomorrow at the ffoc meet :grinning:

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
@ kerzo: far from loaded, im only 17 and still at flippin' school!
@ Max: yeah i know what u mean about them being common, but everything else just looks like tack.
@ Vtec99: sounds good, i'll be up for that anytime.
@ Everyone else: thanks for the comments im quite pleased!

Matt123

RMS Regular
can i make a small suggestion....... colourcoding makes a world of difference, the rub strips down the sides, wee bit on the boot and door handles. just brings up the coloour of the car. also, im just looking and i reckon that you could also colourcode the bottom of the bumpers and side skirts. lookin well mate, very well

Luke MK2

Drives
Passat B6
looks gd, debadging it cuz i done mine then eh? lol, just needs some colour coding....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.